Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
listen to this good rear end song from vashti bunyan you nerds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AGD78mWcss

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Epic High Five posted:

Obama's DREAM list of vulnerable persons

TRUMP!
*click*

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol, literally the worst computer to be in bed with

yaeh seriously triple sulk you need to get a new one

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

triple sulk posted:

*leans a nanometer away from the mic and whispers softly*

wrong

*leans in even closer*

no wrong no wrong you're the wrong

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Jabronie posted:

drat pence thick as gently caress

nah he just wearing an oversized suit i think

he probably as fat as the donald

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Admiral Ray posted:

is trump still shadow president

yes

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

logikv9 posted:

which reminds me i need to buy upgrades for my desktop within this week

my holding off for a month or so paid off cuz i "upgraded" to kaby lake for like 10 bucks more

oooh thats some good poo poo

i actually need to buy a bigger SSD, i have a 120gig SSD and i dual boot ubuntu/windows7 and my windows 7 has eaten through nearly all of its hard drive space. i have a 1tb HDD i use for storage/installation and poo poo, but i would like to put some things on the c drive everyonce in a while

my ubuntu installation still has like 50gigs free lmao

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

BarronsArtGallery posted:

Macs loving blow. You're paying for a fuckin brand name and an ugly plastic look

Not to be all :goonsay: but honestly, I do not understand why CS people/software devs use any kind of Mac what-so-ever. Anything you can do with MacOS in terms of development, you can do in any Linux distro easier and for free.

plus gently caress brew tbh

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Yinlock posted:

the only thing more lol worthy than macs is linux

this is actually true

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
anyways how long until we get to the sex page

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

this dude is loving ugly

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Baloogan posted:

alex jones at least is restful on the eyes

in a weird way, sure, but he isn't like going out of his way to compete with cruz in the ooze category

i mean if you squint he looks kinda like james spader

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S DONALD TRUMPS INAUGURATION AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DONALD TRUMP. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME LOW ENERGY BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY HAD SUCH A BIGLY VICTORY IN THE ELECTION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Jose posted:

my grand[parents had a cat that loved killing things and brought a dead stoat to the house one time

:catstare:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Big Fat Iguana posted:

If Milo doesn't work for Brietbart anymore someone call ICE, we have an illegal alien to deport

https://mobile.twitter.com/7im/status/834138180165046272

this loving owns

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

*bangs comedy inflatable gavel on judge's podium* for the high crime of Desiring Content, you have been sentenced to... SIX MONTHS OF HARD SHITPOST LABOR

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
katy tur and tony doukoupolis (???) are extremely attractive :swoon:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Schnorkles posted:

Tier-list of greatest moments in the 2016 Election:

1.) Libertarian Convention
2.) DUCKS!!!!! :byodood:
3.) Escalator

honestly i remember the day the duck tape dropped

i was gone from this thread for TEN loving MINUTES and i came back to 4 pages of duck gifs and duck related posts

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Nonsense posted:

Imagine larges bales of weed being put in the center of Philadelphia and detonated after nobody arouses suspicions at large bale of weed in the center of the city

Zas posted:

you're right, we gotta move this operation to boulder

loving goddamnit i was two seconds too late to make this joke :colorado:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

a helpful bear posted:

bigly tormp's my name
russia please coat me in it
pee pee is my fave

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
Trump(35): Reach out and punch face

nice

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Even though I love my parents I agree

Even though I hate your parents, I agree as well

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
honestly i'm pretty pleased with the top 3 DNC candidates??? i don't really mind if either ellison or perez or buttigeig get the top position? i think all three of them would be good (though i'll admit i think pete is too talented to be DNC head - he should run for governor of indiana or senator in 2020)

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hmmm I wonder, yes I just wonder what Jason Chaffetz has to say about this!

"I am requesting that Hillary Clinton appear before this committee to comment on her use of Scott Pruitts private email server"

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:wow:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:golfclap:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Yeah it's weird that his tweeter AV makes him out to be this swarthy tough looking guy but in reality...

You know for the alt right and infowars peddling this "rugged masculinity" idea, they all look like they have never even seen a dumbbell in their life

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Nichael posted:

It does but the GOP favorability rating is only slightly higher than the Democrats. Frankly, it's crazy that the literal Nazi party that takes orders from Russia is polling slightly better than the only semi-legitimate party in American politics, but that's America for you.

"they are both the same" :downs:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:nms:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Baloogan posted:

I'm dissapointed that the breakneck rate of scandal and absurdity seems to be tapering off.

this is the calm before the storm

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Tainen posted:

Can I please just get one "you lie" shout during the speech tomorrow. Please!

:getin:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Nichael posted:

this poo poo's so easy to do and it's hilarious that dc as a whole hasn't realized this is who we are and what we want. decorum, substance, policy, discussion are all dead. the candidate needs to make america laugh first and foremost, preferably by being an rear end in a top hat. what's amazing is, it's really easy to out-rear end in a top hat donny because he's a delicate hothouse orchid

if hillary had suplexed trump at the last debate she would have won the election

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
here is some good rear end ralph stanley music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3894LCz0gpg

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

radical meme posted:

So for tonight, here's my predictions:

Drop a talking point about jobs; no job proposal or proposed legislation
Drop a talking point about infrastructure improvements; no proposed legislation or plan of action
Will say that securing the border, health care and tax reform have to be addressed before either of the above
ISIL must be defeated; no plan other than continuing Obama's policy
Must keep America safe so increase Defense by, what did he say, 10%
Destroy EPA, because its a job killer
Health Care is haaaarrrrd, who knew; so it will be repealed and you get loving nothing, maybe a tax credit

I'm sure there will be lots more but, those are the ones I'm sure of.

yeah i think this is deffo whats gonna happen

along with something crazy of course because TRUMP! *click*

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Rah! posted:

Lol these morons have self owned themselves into eating garbage (well, more garbage than normal, at least)

Take that lieberals :smug:

the fact that this is coming from the pastiest looking white guy ever is the best part

ah yes let me enjoy my "burn to a crisp with no flavor" steak with ketchup, surely it must be better than the rest of the bland rear end food i eat! black pepper is very spicy you know!!!

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Der Meister posted:

Will any democrat have the balls to stand up and call Trump an idiot pissbaby during the SOTU

we better get a loving YOU LIE! out of this

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Internet Webguy posted:

i almost wish christianity was real so jesus could kick alex jones' rear end in the afterlife

no demon no demon ur the demon

i wish we could follow alex jones advice retroactively

so that we could keep his poo poo family out of america :frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

triple sulk posted:

a volcano just erupted

should probably quit taking so many laxatives

• Locked thread