Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Alex Jones floating in a nutrient tank full of horse gelatin and mechanically separated beef,, communicating through a mic in his respiration mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a guild navigator, but with meat

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So for tonight, here's my predictions:

Drop a talking point about jobs; no job proposal or proposed legislation
Drop a talking point about infrastructure improvements; no proposed legislation or plan of action
Will say that securing the border, health care and tax reform have to be addressed before either of the above
ISIL must be defeated; no plan other than continuing Obama's policy
Must keep America safe so increase Defense by, what did he say, 10%
Destroy EPA, because its a job killer
Health Care is haaaarrrrd, who knew; so it will be repealed and you get loving nothing, maybe a tax credit

I'm sure there will be lots more but, those are the ones I'm sure of.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

i am am misogynist who hates women and because of this i only date superior, beautiful (asian, preferably nipponese) trans women because men are better at everything including being women.

:same:

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Trapezound posted:

im not sure that forums user My Moms Penis isn't trolling her/himself but okay i'll just post

My point was that you don't know this and no one can.

I, too, have taken sociology courses. I realize that sexism and patriarchy are everywhere. I don't think it's worthwhile to say "HAVE YOU CONSIDERED HOW YOUR RIGHTFUL DERISION IS ACTUALLY SEXIST?"

If patriarchy's grabby tentacles reach into every crevice of society, there are gonna be times when calling out the sexism is pointless and redundant and serves only to deflate criticism. This, in the opinion of a 24 year old male (thank you for divining my gender and sex by the way, I super duper appreciate it!) on the internet who is wrong in most things, is one of those times. There's a far more plausible and palpable reason for this backlash, as you point out too.

By invoking a sexist root you can't prove except by its omnipresence, you only lessen the effectiveness of the racial criticism: People On The Left especially go out of their way to not appear sexist. Call the critique sexist enough and suddenly it doesn't work anymore.

This is a cousin to the kind of concern trolling that those people use when they're going on about how women in Saudi Arabia can't drive and that means that there's no point in fighting for women's rights here while such injustices exist--except maybe you aren't trolling??

Also, just on its face, it's a funny loving picture.

*shrinks gayly into a corncob*

Sexism needs to be called out repeatedly in order for the call out to be effective. I "divined" your gender because only a man would act like you and be so flip about this.

DrPlump posted:

This is a perfect summary of why feminism is bullshit. The patriarchy has already won in such a way that usurping is all but impossible. Team dicks wins and so the rules of the world are decided by team dicks. You can either play by those rules or cuckold yourself in the name of a justice that will never come.

Wow.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

Alex Jones floating in a nutrient tank full of horse gelatin and mechanically separated beef,, communicating through a mic in his respiration mask

I'm pretty sure this is one of the faction leaders in Warcraft

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

cumshitter posted:

i am am misogynist who hates women and because of this i only date superior, beautiful (asian, preferably nipponese) trans women because men are better at everything including being women.

Trans women aren't men, rear end in a top hat.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

I'm pretty sure this is one of the faction leaders in Warcraft

lok tar! grom cuckslayer returns from his raid on the pinkskins, bearing much plunder

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

My Moms Penis posted:

I think what cumshitter is trying to say is that their experience in a male body helps them be better women.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
concern trolling is very 2016

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

My Moms Penis posted:

i'm sorry xir, this is an arbys

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

radical meme posted:

Drop a talking point about infrastructure improvements; no proposed legislation or plan of action
Will say that securing the border, health care and tax reform have to be addressed before either of the above
Health Care is haaaarrrrd, who knew; so it will be repealed and you get loving nothing, maybe a tax credit

my prediction:

1. obama ruined everything and it will take a long time to fix
2. i had a huge victory that the fake news got burned on and they are still mad about it
3. i have accomplished more in 30 days than most administrations do in 8 years
4. look forward to making america great again

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

My Moms Penis posted:

i banged ur mom

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Feminasty Slut posted:

Its also nasty to put Kellyanne on your couch.

donlad turnp likes to have her rub snail trails all over it since that's not technically cheating

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

donlad turnp likes to have her rub snail trails all over it since that's not technically cheating

it's how the alien queen forms her hive

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Listen. You listen to me. You see that fema camp over there? THAT'S where I'm supposed to be. Not down here with the normies, and the goblins, and the loving last month's fake newspapers blowing *back* and *forth*. I've had it with them, I've had it with you, I've had it with ALL THIS - *I want DEATH CAMPS*! I want the raw meat, I want the iodine pills, I want de-fluorinated water! I want to be bare-chested... like I can... at the infowars set... in Texas.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You're the man now Dog

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

radical meme posted:

yeah i think this is deffo whats gonna happen

along with something crazy of course because TRUMP! *click*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i always thought kushner was kind of wimpy looking but maybe ivanka likes that as a counter to her dad's bizarre "tough-guy liberace" gender performance

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Brown Menace posted:

Listen. You listen to me. You see that fema camp over there? THAT'S where I'm supposed to be. Not down here with the normies, and the goblins, and the loving last month's fake newspapers blowing *back* and *forth*. I've had it with them, I've had it with you, I've had it with ALL THIS - *I want DEATH CAMPS*! I want the raw meat, I want the iodine pills, I want de-fluorinated water! I want to be bare-chested... like I can... at the infowars set... in Texas.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fullhouse posted:

turns out making your whole country into an emergency police state for over a year leads to weird fuckups and abuses by the police

it may surprise you to find out that there is a country that has been in an emergency police state since 9/11

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

My Moms Penis posted:

Sexism needs to be called out repeatedly in order for the call out to be effective. I "divined" your gender because only a man would act like you and be so flip about this.

[extremely virtue-signally:] shut the gently caress up jesus are you a walking embodiment to test my conviction that sexism and racism have sociological definitions and i can't scream "sexism" to comments like this

what are you doing t ome stop it

juche avocado fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Feb 28, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Alex Jones must hack his own brain to recover the secret details of the Trilateral Commissions plans to turn all the frogs gay

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/836631099514187780

The video makes the event in question so much more surreal than the AP tweet could possibly communicate.

lol does the french president not have bodyguards that rush in to protect him when a shot is fired?

so bizarre

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's important to be seen asking questions even if the answers are useless bullshit.

then would you say they're

:cool:

just asking questions here

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lok tar! grom cuckslayer returns from his raid on the pinkskins, bearing much plunder

charging into a goblins nest, covered in goblin vomit

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
'hmmm, perhaps trying to gin up an entire new reality where true alpha men eat burned steak smothered in ketchup was a bit silly, and made me look insane. i should just drop it and let this minor thing that everything will soon forget about blow over. Actually no, I had best redouble my efforts and postpostpost, soon all will accept the new truth! i am a mature and emotionally mature individual':
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836331465306701825
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836400154752270336
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836571388194480128

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Trapezound posted:

shut the gently caress up

You need to calm down, sir. Don't hurt me with your test rage.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It seems like some of the posters ITT want to not only remove Donald Trump but also make the world a utopia for all peoples. What the gently caress are you guys smoking? It isnt pot because spicey says sessions took care of that devil weed.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Agrajag posted:

it may surprise you to find out that there is a country that has been in an emergency police state since 9/11

it seems like we've been there since 1865 really

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
it looks like some of the posters ITT are nerds in bad need of swirlies

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Did u see that

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

go back to d&d

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Apraxin posted:

'hmmm, perhaps trying to gin up an entire new reality where true alpha men eat burned steak smothered in ketchup was a bit silly, and made me look insane. i should just drop it and let this minor thing that everything will soon forget about blow over. Actually no, I had best redouble my efforts and postpostpost, soon all will accept the new truth! i am a mature and emotionally mature individual':

man he's really dedicated to defending trump's weird food preferences lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Did that one goon take down dailytrumpening.com? It didn't update yesterday and now the blog won't load at all.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Apraxin posted:

Lol these morons have self owned themselves into eating garbage (well, more garbage than normal, at least)

Take that lieberals :smug:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Coolguye posted:

movin' the posts here boss

move the posts there horch

i wish paul newman was still alive :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

it used to be such a nice thread too. pls build a wall between cspam and DND tyvm

• Locked thread