Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Oh God, Vince really did fire him :ohdear:

I thought Vince and Punk were actually something approaching cool and that HHH was the issue? Or at the very least Vince had done more to reach out. Maybe I'm wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Braun Strowman goddamn owns btw. 100% no irony.

Also Roman was a loving dick all night and got clowned at the end and that was Cool and Good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is cool. :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wazzu posted:

Punk is also smart enough to see when people are deflecting. Maybe Vince didn't organise to fire him on the wedding day, but he did never decide to get behind him, and allowed (or organised) the company to dick him around for years and never treat him as the star he obviously was.

Otherwise, people say that Punk has kept very few of his friends from wrestling. He appears to have gone ridiculously sour over the whole affair.

Selfishly I hope he "finds his smile" again but I'm also glad to see him happy and healthy and whatever so that's cool too.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Efexeye posted:

it's a gimmick with no shelf life

No. They just hosed it up with terrible Raw storylines.

I still love my dudes. They're just lost right now. :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RealFoxy posted:

Why are they so afraid of having another AJ/Cena match at Wrestlemania? Cena's been on fire since he had the US Title and it kind of makes me wish he'd do that again.

Gotta be honest, I think it'd be diminishing returns so soon.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Julio Cruz posted:

Raw was so bad. Good Owens promo, good cruiserweight contract signing, Braun v Show was surprisingly OK, and then the other 2 1/2 hours were all just loving terrible.

That's why they're running Dean/Corbin.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo this is incredible.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DangerDummy! posted:

My daughter watched Smackdown for the first time tonight. After seeing Dolph Ziggler for the very first time during his battle royal promo, she said "In real life, I want to smash that guy's face in". I've never heard her react to a human being like that before. I laughed for a solid minute. Made me think of you guys.

How old is she? I'm imagining a five year old saying this and it's even funnier.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tao of lmao posted:

I like listening to Max Landis talk about wrestling more than I enjoy actually watching wrestling these days.

Something broke you badly.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cubone posted:

tbh I don't really know why people don't like Max Landis. I'm not gonna go to bat for the guy, but he mostly just reminds me of people I know who're cool to hang out with, like, sometimes. He definitely comes off pretty wired and maybe too intuitive? Like he seems like a dude who's never replied to anything by just being like "yeah..." in his entire life. But somebody said John Landis could have killed Vic Morrow and those two Vietnamese kids on purpose, and it would still be the second worst thing he's done after siring Max Landis, and, I mean, lol, but wow

He comes off as REALLY loving pretentious. That's what annoys me about him.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mulaney Power Move posted:

max landis could probably still beat up enzo in real life, because enzo would just run into a wall and knock himself out

LMFAO

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

keevo posted:

Oh my god I laughed at this harder than I should have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN6ZBcN-veE

Goddamn hilarious. Also that guy also did this which is incredible.

https://youtu.be/gwIl3iDdRgk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I wish Dean still did his running missile dropkick with the opponent hung in the ropes. That always looked good IMO and it's not contingent on size or opponent's ability to bump well like the lariat.

This is apropos of nothing, just musing.

• Locked thread