Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Cubone posted:

Out of duty, she let us believe she was the villain. A lesser woman would have been crushed by such a burden.

Does that mean Steph went to space before that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Crews is good at having matches where he does long strings of fun offense but he never gets to do that. They started him off with job matches where the jobbers were strangely competitive.

Well, he's short, so no-one would buy him taking 98% of a match against James Ellsworth, you see.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

Interesting: https://twitter.com/ShopMattHardy/status/835650568441982976

Reby is citing her second pregnancy as the reason and her inability to fulfill orders as she's so sick.

Is Jarrett that hostile to the gimmick? I figured if Anthem wanted TNA/Impact to tour, the Hardys are almost a necessity and they're useful for building bridges with stuff like World of Sport due to name value.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

Full time? Right now it's basically Roman because the smaller guys and flippy guys who they slot ahead of him keep injuring themselves

#2 is Sami

It's positioned as Roman, but realistically, it's Jericho. Sami's #4 behind Rollins (5 if you count Goldberg or Uncle Hunter after that loving ridiculous babyface promo he cut before Joe's debut)

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Feb 26, 2017

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ostentatious posted:

Lol Jeff Jarrett is just gonna let Matt Hardy walk?

If it comes down, budget-wise, to Matt or Galloway, I can see leaning towards the guy who could actually be a singles headliner for the next 5 years.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ChrisBTY posted:

Did Jeff actually wrestle in GFW?

Probably not given that the majority of their fan base doesn't know what broken Matt Hardy is.
They just want their 90's nostalgia pop.

If they come in at or the day after Mania, they'd get drowned out by DELETE chants if they tried to do Team Extreme. It'd be like them bringing Nakamura in and wanting him to be a boring guy in black trunks who doesn't dance because that's what he was when he wrestled Brock.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Autism Sneaks posted:

*as long as the stakes weren't a loving ice cream machine

CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES! I KNEW YOU'D COME! ...with my double-scoop order.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Fixed that for ya, good pal rovert.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Well, to be fair, they're not going to have Taker show up and kick the Big Dog's Big Dong on every house show, so they need a finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Abroham Lincoln posted:

my swamp friend lou parper is going to be in the main event opener

that is very exciting

FTFY

If Orton wasn't in it it'd be on the preshow

• Locked thread