Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Aw. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Enzo and Cass are good when Cass is throwing Enzo around like a nunchuck.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

We Need to Talk About Kevin Owens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQ4SF2GnR4

my 2 cents: KO does that look because he knows it's unsettling and Landis and Reddit are reading too much into it, but I wanted to make a We Need to Talk About Kevin joke

Cubone
May 26, 2011

tbh I don't really know why people don't like Max Landis. I'm not gonna go to bat for the guy, but he mostly just reminds me of people I know who're cool to hang out with, like, sometimes. He definitely comes off pretty wired and maybe too intuitive? Like he seems like a dude who's never replied to anything by just being like "yeah..." in his entire life. But somebody said John Landis could have killed Vic Morrow and those two Vietnamese kids on purpose, and it would still be the second worst thing he's done after siring Max Landis, and, I mean, lol, but wow

e: Sorry for posting about Max Landis. I feel like he and Dan Harmon and Lena Dunham just pop up in unrelated topics all the time and the conversation just becomes about them for half a page, and it's probably really annoying to people who don't give a poo poo.

Cubone fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Feb 22, 2017

Cubone
May 26, 2011

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I did see Goldust at a show and he was an unbelievable rear end in a top hat.

Aw, that's disappointing. I would've figured he would have to be a good sport to carry that gimmick.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Out of duty, she let us believe she was the villain. A lesser woman would have been crushed by such a burden.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Blaise330 posted:

Sounded like JBL was going to pop a blood vessel trying to put over Tyler Breeze's char this week. I remember when he debuted he'd just hate on Breeze and Ziggler at the same time.
I remember two times in like one week I heard somebody ask if JBL was having a stroke

Once when I think Jericho won and he decided to have a "you still got it" chant by himself and kept going until it was funny and then kept going until it stopped being funny and then kept going until it started being funny again, and once when he was like "they ain't got no kendo sticks in the serengeti!!! no ice cubes in puerto rico!!!!!!!!" I can't remember why.

I love JBL, the man's crackers

Cubone
May 26, 2011

oldpainless posted:

HHH has said they don't just call people up from NXT until they're ready and they know what they are going to do with them.

So you're saying he's a liar.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

TNA wants them back. But there is a rumor that WWE is going to sign them and have them come back at Wrestlemania to possibly confront the New Day.
uh oh

Cubone
May 26, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

Dolph Ziggler

ugh

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Jiro posted:

Pull Roman into it and fall under Matt's influence
Thou art a prophet and never have I heard anything more divine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

stop talking on this thread, dumbasses

• Locked thread