Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

holy poo poo are we really getting Luke Harper v. Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania? what's even the angle with Orton now, would he help Luke or Wyatt or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

On one hand I love Lou Parper and Big Breakfast and Husky "Waylon Mercy" Harris getting big pushes and looking great in the ring. On the other hand I love AJ Styles so it's depressing to think that even though he's the 2nd-to-last man in all these matches, he's going to end up with a spotmonkey match against Shane. I'd much rather have him in a triple threat with the swampmens.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Sandman McMahon posted:

This is probably just me, but whenever Charlotte finishes a sentence I expect for to say "Hooo-Kogan!"
Her delivery reminds me of Ultimate Warrior in that one promo is what I'm trying to say.

I loving wish Charlotte would cut promos about how nightmares are the best part of her day and how Bayley should take a plane into a nosedive. We need someone in the women's division like that but all the good wrestlers either have an accent that wouldn't work with that (Asuka, Becky, the Aussies) or already have perfect gimmicks (Alexa).

If Rosemary ever leaves TNA they could pick her up or something.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

I said it last night, but I'll say it again... the Usos are now Key & Peele characters.

I'm expecting them to go "US-OOOOOO!" and then explode.

I look forward to the Usos telling a nervous Apollo Crews how they intend to "wax them terries" in reference to the Wyatts

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

If only Braun Strowman had been the 3rd member of the Shield who broke through.

Incredible to think a year or so ago when he debuted he was a fat weird babyfaced dude with a tanktop that barely fit him and extremely bad skills. Now he's a lean viking-haired monster who can kip up and chain wrestle dudes.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Doing pretty well I guess on a show 6 people watch is not their most success.

all of their dumb video confrontations have had a shitload of mainstream appeal even if people don't watch all their TV matches. It's a success in terms of turning their career around and being worth talking about on wrestling sites, media, etc or even being mentioned by other workers

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Just LOL if you think that broken crap is more popular than Team Extreme Hardys

the hardys are almost 40 loving years old and they are not gonna do that gimmick again hth

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

drat no Big Show v Shaq is a bummer, but even more of a bummer is Matt Hardy to WWE. I'm sure their second run will be as great as the Dudley's.

Wrestling sucks

both of these things own hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Stop being optimistic, he is not going to keep the Broken Matt gimmick. I'd say 50-50 odds of either:

A) They return as the Hardy Boyz old school team XTreme gimmick. They quickly become jobbers a-la the Dudleys

B) He becomes 'Dark Matt Hardy' or some other bullshit. They shoot one offsite thing but WWE doesn't give him full creative control, and Vanguard 1 / Senor Benjamin / etc. are all not in it because of potential copyright lawsuits. It goes over poorly and he quickly becomes a goofy jobber.

It was the best gimmick in wrestling today, RIP fun

lol why does everyone have to be such joyless jaded fucks constantly

• Locked thread