Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Braun is good, CM Punk is a bitter garbageman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jinder Mahal is freakishly roided out

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

But Braun is a magician.... of my heart.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sheamus is an unsafe worker, he's clearly caused brain damage to poor Enzo.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

I'm betting on surprise Rowan return and he takes the whole thing.

I just want Bray to be the babyface in the feud with Orton.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Cass is A Guy That Gives Vince A Boner though so at least Cass is probably never turning heel

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

my bold prediction is that smackdown is gonna be good

Heresy.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Well CM Punk's rear end is now the 2nd dumbest thing I've seen on WWE's youtube. This might be worse than the twitter post. I like how they'd be in a 100x better spot if they just did literally nothing. It's like when you want to cover up a lie so you just keep talking and talking instead of just doing a shoulder shrug and moving on.

lmao at thinking an edited botched ending to a match is worse than a 4 minute video zooming in on cm punk's rear end

Smackdown was really good as usual and I am HYPE to see it live next week!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

Thanks mate.

its new dlc

Kotaku posted an article with your tweet

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I saw it too when looking for fresh news on the video games I like to play and lists of Marios.

I have no shame.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tato posted:

The Miz loving rules and is a heel who loves and supports his wife unconditionally instead of browbeating or belittling her like most other heels. Very happy he's getting a marquee match at Wrestlemania after how great he's been since the brand split.

A midcard no-stakes match is not a "marquee match"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Edge & Christian posted:

Going to repeat my fantasy booking idea for a racist referee who can't tell black people apart so he's constantly letting like the New Day do twin magic and eventually like Mark Henry and Rich Swann win the tag belts when they realize what's going on.

I'm like 99% sure Kofi and Xavier did twin magic once

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

New Day started cooling off 6 months ago, so naturally bring in the Hardys for a pointless feud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Beth Phoenix in the HOF is now official

*waits for posts about Beth not deserving it when Donald Trump, Drew Carey & Bob Uecker are in the HoF*

• Locked thread