Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Benne posted:

How many people in the crowd actually knew they were shooting a movie scene there? Maybe they just got mad about hearing AJ's music and not getting the real AJ.

Rock came out before it went live earlier tonight and announced it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

oldpainless posted:

What champs have been exceptions to the 30 day rule? Lesnar was one. Didn't punk go over 30 days?

They don't have to defend within 30 days, they just have to be available to defend within 30 days.

I bet this checks out, someone scan the archives.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

Luke is cool, I can't wait until he gets to wear the big belt.

He's going to be buried for making them look bad with that botch.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah, I mean you have to figure they practiced that at least a few times to work on the timing.

a new study bible! posted:

I didn't get a chance to see it last night, but I was planning on watching the Hulu stream tonight. How bad was it?

Seemed like the spotting was weird with AJ being all inverted like that.

Daniel could have easily waved it away by saying that both of them were in the air falling at the same time, so it's a draw regardless.

Don't bury my man Luke :(

He was likely supposed to suplex AJ onto the apron so they could both flop off. Instead AJ missed the apron entirely and went to the floor, and Luke rolled off but clearly later than AJ.

It looked like Luke couldn't keep AJ vertical (or AJ couldn't keep himself up? I'm not sure exactly how much of a suplex each man contributes) as they started to go backwards so he went off sideways instead of straight.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Eli Wiggum posted:

It's a shame Charlotte didn't inherit her father's promo skills

She did, just his current ones.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Alexa told her mom to suck it. She is legit.

Also the sportcenter thing already happened?

It's on tonight's I think.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Max Landis carries himself like he's the only one who's actually figured poo poo out when in reality he's a know-nothing douchebag

So do most of us and especially me.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Alain Post posted:

I always figured "spot monkey" to be like someone who does nothing but shitloads of Spots in their matches, like Will Osprey or some poo poo

Yeah and that's Shane, his pace is just slower.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

Hearing Apollo talk about himself on Talking Smack was really good and did more for him than anything Creative has, and it's a shame that won't ever be translated to Smackdown proper.

A Baron Corbin/Apollo Crews Talking Smack exclusive feud could work.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Aww yeah, some of that boring. That's what I'm looking for.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Doing pretty well I guess on a show 6 people watch is not their most success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shaq's mama told him to leave Big Show alone.

• Locked thread