Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

yeeeaah that's not how it works.

But putting good quality butter (not that Land 'o Lakes stuff) in your good quality coffee is very tasty and does indeed satisfy your appetite. But unless you are going to buy good butter, it absolutely is not worth it. Even if you do buy good butter, the chances are that you won't make a habit of putting butter in your coffee. I can't speak to the coconut oil, however. At that point you might as well just go to Starbucks.

And it's like a PAT OF BUTTER, not a stick you buffoons. Moderation.

What in your opinion is the highest quality butter that I should be putting into my coffee? And how do I explain to my coworkers that literally eating butter for breakfast will cause me to lose weight seeing as I'm pushing 300 pounds and live a completely sedentary life revolving around IT tickets and Call of Duty?

EDIT

Does this work with other drinks too? How much weight can I expect to lose by putting high quality butter into my lunchtime diet mountain dew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread