Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I take my coffee with three pumps

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Kruxy posted:

yum yum starting my morning off with a big ole cup of greasy coffee. slides right down

Slides right out too

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Flaggy posted:

I have been doing keto for 3 weeks now, I dropped 25lbs,

This sounds...drastic

E: oh, it's a joke

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Mirthless posted:

No, that's completely typical

Most of it's water weight but you'll usually drop a lot the first month.

I lost 70 pounds in 6 months, it happens real fast. It's also incredibly unhealthy to lose that much weight that quickly, as evidenced by the likely life-long problems I developed as a result.

Bullshit. Where you lost roughly two pounds a week over six months which is a little overboard, 25 pounds in 3 weeks is just over a pound a day.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Mirthless posted:

...Yeah, but 10-15 pounds of that is water weight and it's going to shed in the first week or two. The first 15 pounds of weight loss always come absurdly quickly, especially if you're already pretty fat to begin with.

I easily dropped 20 pounds the first month I was on the diet. Those results are completely typical with keto.

Keto works extremely well at dropping weight, you can indeed eat tons and tons of bacon and cheese and eggs and fat all day long and still lose weight rapidly. The problem is that your body isn't meant for this and you're slowly killing yourself with sodium and cholesterol.

And you said you have potentially life-long complications as a result? Is that typical also?

• Locked thread