Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Most sorcerous societies and cults focus on celestial bodies. Perhaps their rituals are what provides that opposing force for everything in the sky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
a bowl of gems perhaps

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
If you were a Sea Wizard, and you needed an excuse to cover up your tidal rituals, what better deception than to invent a so-called "moon"?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The Moon is a giant dragon egg.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Yes but if theres a constant attractive force between the two bodies they would eventually meet. Not spin around forever.

Obviously the moon hasn't crashed into earth so theres a repelling force balancing the gravitational force. Likely Sorcery.

ur a dumb bitch

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Its normal to lash out at something scary and new. I forgive you.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Paladinus posted:

The Moon is a giant dragon egg.

That's a big dragon :holymoley:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oftentimes I have a dream that some everyday event will happen and, get this, I wake up and later i the day it motherfucking happens. Like, did my grandma use witch powers to make me dream she was gonna call or what?
She did do that.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
teh fragglewump what keeps eating the stray cats i use as targets for my civil war mountain mortar

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

$0.50 crack lighters. I shoot flame from my hand indefinitely for the cost of a few minutes' labor.

Fresh watermelons in the dead of winter

Facebook live

The emperors of Rome ain't got poo poo on me

naem
May 29, 2011

Shaquin posted:

a bowl of gems perhaps

1. stabbing

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Adbot