Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

One time I took a step and my foot went about 8 inches below the concrete but when I looked down the concrete was normal and my foot was on it like normal. Ever since that day I have believed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

The bottoms of ships are airtight you dumbass.

Then how come ships have air in them, dingus?!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

naem posted:

Sometimes, not very often but sometimes, when you talk to a pretty lady and she smell nice and you ask"do you wan to do a sex" she says "a yes" and then with my penis inside of her??

I think that's just in the movies

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Just lol if you don't think we are living in a computer simulation. I mean, I know there are some rubes around here, but jfc.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm a train engineer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sole.Sushi posted:

Try putting a square of aluminum foil into your sink. Don't fold it or anything. DO NOT make it boat-shaped. The square can be as big or small as you want it to be, but it must be able to fit in your sink. Go on, I'll wait.

Did you see what happened there? How it floated on the surface?

it's because I'm a wizard and I have cast a spell to make it do that!

The aluminum foil sank to the bottom but the plastic cup floated. Please advise. ?

• Locked thread