Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Blademaster_Aio posted:

I guess that makes that horrendous golden fur quest in EOU look slightly more bearable.

Or not. Irritating fetch quests should just burn into ashes.

And the NPC who gives you this quests sucks.

And Emille is indeed a great Santa. This is just downright hilarious.

At least when you get the golden fur quest you kindof need the levels to survive the ridiculous damage output of random encounters at the end of that stratum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Chuu posted:

Do we ever find out how it got there? I thought dragons didn't appear until the Meteor hit in the intro. Or did they just not notice that new mountain that appeared out of nowhere?

It's a very sneaky mountain.
Or maybe the thing replaced an existing one?

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
That's loving weird, yo.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Dagger strong.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Multiple actions using multiple AI tables is a pretty cool trick and really simplifies the code for when you *do* want the second action to do different things, and is probably the sole reason they coded it that way. Like, I honestly can't think of a reasonable way to otherwise do it.