Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I have *BEEP* no idea *BEEP* what is goi*BEEP*ng on.

Be seeing you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Davin Valkri posted:

At least we can scratch the carnival off the list and save 50 credits on the clown suit.

Not sure that's true, seems unlikely that the only point of the carnival is to give you an error message. Especially if hyphz is correct that the error message is genuine.

The Watercrown posted:

And for those lacking context, someone on Youtube has done episode summaries for a good portion of the series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeJY6R2Mxpg/

The whole series has actually been uploaded by various people. I'd never even heard of the show before the LP, so if nothing else, SelenicMartian has increased its fan base.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I like the new format, even if you do sometimes sound like you're suffering from memory loss. Perhaps a side effect of the kidnapping.

• Locked thread