Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

One World. Just so you can hate such a bad cast for what could have been a good twist.

I don't even understand the point of One World. They still had separate camps. It really should have been one single camp so that cross-tribe alliances could have formed because people from two tribes going out to get water together or just sitting in the ocean would have been happening all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

cant believe I was spoiled that there doing tribes again this season

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The brilliant thing Sandra does is never throw her weight around unless she has to. When she walked up to the group discussing the Cierra vote, she just said "just tell me a name, I don't care." So many players obsess over votes and game out every scenario. Sandra at least outwardly shows that she is doing none of that, which makes the overly intense gamers think that they can safely control her.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

I've seen every episode of this show and I still barely remember a few of the contestants. Imagine someone coming in blind as a prospective new fan having no clue of the backstory but being expected to know it, and not even consistently getting a name card for each character when they're shown.

its season 36. How many new viewers could there be, I wonder?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I missed everything before JT idol digging and "JT is screwed." Anything important happen?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Swapped into three tribes.

drat now I am going to be confused as gently caress

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Where the heck in everybody tonight? Did you all forget to set your clocks forward?

forums dead

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

dont eat a baby

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

sandra wants to eat a baby

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

One thing I've learned from playing before on an all newbie season is that past relationshps matter

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Hali looks like she's delivering her own eulogy

I thought she did well

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Arcanen posted:

I really dislike the 2 tribes to 3 tribes swaps that have been happening so often recently. The tribe that ends up having to start anew gets completely hosed over, and it reduces interesting tribe dynamics to "that person wasn't on our original tribe that we had for 2 days, GET THEM!!!" pagongings for the subsequent 5 or 6 boots.

I generally dislike tribe swaps for the randomness they introduce (at least do it in a way that is less random and less likely to end up with unbalanced teams, like each pick has to subsequently pick someone from the other initial tribe), but the 2 to 3 has got to be the worst swap dynamic.

I completely agree. Every time they do it, people get voted out for dumb reasons

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'll shitpost as much as I can

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lmao someone get deceived by Debbie

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I love this challenge twist

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

move

reschedule

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That was cool

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

YES JEFF.... YES

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

wait, Sarah the cop is on this season???

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

what the gently caress that sounds idiotic

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That was some good TV

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

LMAO

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm rooting for a Sandra win now

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

aidoru posted:

"I'll take this secret with me to the grave" says JT on national television.

He's gonna be voted out with his idol in his pocket

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I wonder how they keep the food from becoming disgusting during the challenge

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Why would anyone trust Debbie when she says "I have good _________________"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bush Did Outer Heaven posted:

is that factcheck on Debbie a Survivor first??

Nah

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bush Did Outer Heaven posted:

the show's used a flashback to factcheck players before? when?

I can't point to an exact example but I'm almost certain we have seen stuff like people saying "I never said that" and then we see them saying that

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Anyone here ever read something about Survivor using drones to film scenes from the air?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jeff Varner's face lmao

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Sandra learned from Russell LOL

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I know there is only a tiny amount of time but I wish Survivor would show people looking for an idol and failing... I want to have a sense of how hard it actually is.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I predict Sarah will be eliminated during the first half of a double elimination episode

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

time for Mana to throw a challenge

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Midnightghoul posted:

Debbie should be doing this part, she's a pretty good sandbag

lmao

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What? the tribe that got almost no footage this week didn't lose the immunity challenge?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

There is nothing I don't like about Michaela

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

"Never been so excited to be at tribal council"

JT is going home

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

please go home JT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU