Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Can someone explain the letter? I've seen it posted before, but didn't watch that season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Are we ever going to see Malcolm again?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Arcanen posted:

Speaking of productions calming down with dumb twists, Big Brother Canada season 5 (which just finished this week) is worth watching precisely because they did so (with one exception that's revealed right at the beginning of the season). They've always had quite good casting, but were hampered by the constant twists.

Big Brother really suffers from twists, which feel like some sort of weird The Lottery tradition, but BBC takes it to a whole new level.

I'm still in complete disbelief at Karen voting out her closest ally and giving up on the game in order to try to get out someone she has an unnatural hatred towards, no wonder she got zero votes in the end.

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 13:05 on May 21, 2017

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

There we go

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Why are we not treating Worlds Apart like a deep, dark, family secret?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

Because it's still probably better than One World.

My bad, I got confused and was thinking of One World

• Locked thread