Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Piell posted:

Pony: Sandra
Poison: Debbie

Debbie is the worst, she is an even less funny Coach

100% this.

I wish Sandra didnt come back though. She's going to ruin her perfect record. Pretty much no matter how she plays though, if she makes it to final tribal she deserves to win.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Feb 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

My excitement level is low because I am not a big fan of returning player seasons.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

STAC Goat posted:

I enjoy returning player seasons at least partly because it eliminates that awkward first couple of weeks where I can't tell people apart and can't keep the tribes or alliances straight. A returning player season is basically like jumping in on the 3rd or 4th season when Im getting caught up.

Of course I pay no attention outside of this thread to the pre-season hype and interviews and stuff so a lot of people seem to already have impressions of first timers when I tend to have no idea going in.

That is part of the reason I dont like returning players. We already know them, and have already seen them. Plus it seems like they have a very small list of people who they keep inviting back, so everyone seems knows each other inside the game and outside the game. I dont listen to the Survivor podcasts so at least from the way everyone talks in the thread it seems as though a lot are friends outside the game and that obviously plays a role on whats happening in the game. Just not a big fan of stuff outside the game influencing in game.

Also the cast this time seems pretty lackluster overall. The title of the season doesnt seem very appropriate with the amount of people who really didnt change the game at all. We dont really need to see Ozzie and Cirie a 4th loving time. Or Malcom for a third time in what like 5 or 6 seasons? Really the only positive outcome for this season for me is Sandra somehow winning a third time. But I see the chances of that as near 0 and I dont really even see her lasting more than one or two tribals.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Mar 9, 2017

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Ugh somehow totally forgot Debbie was back.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Tai is not very good at survivor.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I know its not cool and all but Andrea is the only survivor where every moment she's on screen I'm :swoon: nonstop.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

RIP Sandra

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

QUEEN SANDRA RULES ONCE MORE!!!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Troyzan has terrible form.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

RIP Sandra

What the ever loving gently caress is going on this is great.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 23, 2017

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

JT just hosed his buddy over way to go idiot!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Preview: Debbie is crazy? NO ONE COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Really hating idols more and more each season. They really need to cut its power or make them much loving harder to find.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Pure Brandon Hanz level of crazy.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

That was great. They fooled his rear end so drat well. Not that its very difficult.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Oh look a 5th? idol in nearly as many episodes.

Well being isolated sure is going to help Debbie's mental state.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Surely the producers arent this dumb.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I really dont see Sandra surviving this. The producers are trying too hard with the misdirect.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Tai is just not good at this game.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Waiting for them to give an advantage to Tai and Culpepper.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Lone Goat posted:

So Michaela is winning immunity right?

100%

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Oh boy, we're into the lazy challenge part of the show, where its an endurance challenge every week.

Or not.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Completely forgot it was a double episode.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Unfortunately Zeke seems to have only one gear and its overplaying.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I keep forgetting Aubry is in the game.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

This is probably the point where everyone remembers that Ozzy is a challenge threat and not someone they should just ignore.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Surely by now everyone who see's a new guy at their job with a camera crew knows its undercover boss right?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Nobody thinks you're "quirky" Debbie, they think you're batshit insane.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

TMMadman posted:

Hey, did you guys know Debbie is in the Airforce Auxiliary?

edit - Ouch Andrea.

Question is does the Air Force Auxiliary know that?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

How can you not pick michaela? Thats just loving dumb.

That Tai pick looking good right now!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Great team comp.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I love Michaela eating in the background.

GOOD RIDDANCE DEBBIE!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Fast Luck posted:

it loving sucked!!! Cirie shouldn't be going home with 0 votes on her. I mean i agree they interpreted the rules correctly but that doesn't make it right. There were simply too many idols and immunities in the game, and it hosed this TC up even more than the last one got hosed up by the untransferable vote steal that they nevertheless let Sarah give to Cirie. This is the first time that Survivor throwing a lot of twists into the game clearly went way too far and hosed up the outcome of the show.

I said that earlier in the season when they had found like 4 or 5 idols and it was only on episode 6, and was told idols make the game more fun and interesting!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

phosdex posted:

Also please never bring tai back.

Or Ozzy, or Cirie, or really anyone who has already played 3 or more times. Either start casting better or start making fewer seasons with stronger casts. Obviously none of that will happen though. Cap players to 3 appearances.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 08:50 on May 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Spatula City posted:

and Cochran is writing for a lovely CBS sitcom!

Wow he went from writing for one lovely sitcom to another. Not even I watch Kevin Can Wait and I watch The Big Bang Theory. They killed off Kevin James skinny TV wife on the show so they could bring in his old skinny TV wife.

• Locked thread