Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-and-all-those-who-abet-him-february-24th-mass-ritual-51f3d94f62f4#.vbctlbfya

A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him: February 24th Mass Ritual

Trump photo for ritual (print and cut)

quote:

Addendum and FAQs

Notes on Binding Spells vs. Curses: Is This Dangerous/Harmful?
Binding spells, or defixiones, are some of the oldest in the historical record, and are nearly universal in the world’s magical systems. In this document, binding, which seeks to restrain someone from doing harm, is differentiated from cursing or hexing, which is meant to inflict harm on the target(s). It is understood, in this context, that binding does not generate the potential negative blowback from cursing/hexing/crossing, nor does it harm the caster’s karma.

In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up, and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone.

The spell in this document was carefully crafted, in structure and language, to avoid unintended psychic consequences, but adding a prayer and invoking the blessing of your preferred deity(s) should not be neglected.

Another added benefit: this working has an embedded self-exorcism. Just peforming it will result in a lightening of the spirit, an easing of tension, and a banishing of the gnawing Trumpian egregore. And who doesn’t need that?

Finally: The threat from Trump and his cabal is enormous, not just to individuals, but to the collective body and spirit. Be bold! Say the words with ferocious intensity and feel them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
What Kind of Magic is This Anyway?
The kind of magic that works, based on the template that underlies every functional magic system, from ancient Egyptian to contemporary chaos practices. Some Christian folk traditions, in fact, both Catholic and Protestant, employ similar methods. Adherents of any formal system should be able to tweak the above ritual to suit their practice.

You really think this might work? Has anyone ever done anything like this?
Ever heard of the Magical Battle of Britain? There’s a book about it. And in 1941, author and occultist William Seabrook and a group of young people in Maryland performed a ritual to “kill Adolf Hitler by voodoo incantation.” I was also just made aware of the Center for Tactical Magic. Also, the burning of effigies, common to political protests, is considered a very simple but potent form of magic.

You’re Kidding, Right?
Why don’t you try it and find out for yourself?

But suppose it works? Then we have Pence!
One step at a time, please :-)

#bindtrump
#magicresistance
#feb24

--

literal harry potter wand-wagging

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i only practice sex magiks

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol if the globalist satanic rituals with child sacrifice on pizzeria basements didn't work these people think wiccan crap will?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/796359221063323648

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
fyi this is just gonna result in a dumai wells situation

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Apparently they're going to be doing this at Margo Largo and Trump Tower on 5th Ave.

I'm gonna go and help banish trump

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
motherfuckers never heard of how witches stopped hitler from crossing the english channel

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Forest_coven

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i am an organizer for the center for tactical magic ama

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
*casts magic missile*

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

*casts Bigly's Pussy Grabbing Hand*

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
At this rate I expect to die of secondhand embarrassment before the year is out

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I only put enough points in int to cast magic weapon and dark orb, sorry guys.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
great now they jinxed him and hes gonna rule for the next twenty years

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
this stuff is actually really useful, cuz i sometimes allow myself a moment of hope and start thinking:

"trumps fascist bullshit is just not sustainable, people will start to organize themselves and get rid of him sooner or later!"

but this magic thing really snapped me back down to reality, where everything is worthless

lol nothing matters

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
every single comment, even the trump supporters, think is this is legit gonna work

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Pajser posted:

every single comment, even the trump supporters, think is this is legit gonna work

Maybe that's the real magic.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
if meme magic was real, why not this?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they're going to gently caress up the spell and accidentally merge the timelines bringing both trumps to our world

we're all assuming our trump is the evil trump, even though he doesn't have a mustache, but what if he's not

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

redneck nazgul posted:

*casts Bigly's Pussy Grabbing Hand*

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Its gone international!
http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-witch-explains-spell-being-9912112

Pajser posted:

OOOOOOOOOOOH BOY

Some are upset:

Some have reservations:

Some see a silver lining in Trump as the symbol of the death of the Old God of Patriarchy:

Others have helpful advice:

The debate continues to rage:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*casts 'congestive heart failure'*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Plutonis posted:

lol if the globalist satanic rituals with child sacrifice on pizzeria basements didn't work these people think wiccan crap will?

it's more of an appealing trap since the jar has piss in it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

can we do this ritual over teleconferencing

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*casts 'congestive heart failure'*

Jesus :stare: is that a new pic?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

oh nooo im a trump supporter and now ive been bound to my computer chair by your curse magicks. guess I just have to sit here and masturbate

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I don't really understand why people think they can actually do magic but if they don't like Donald Trump I guess I won't make fun of them.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

got any sevens posted:

Jesus :stare: is that a new pic?

nope that's classic trump, hardest working collars in showbusiness

i do think he's been getting fatter though. all that time stress eating while watching cable news

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Alright, lets go check this poo poo out

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

A mass gathering of spiritual warriors prepares to do battle with the President. The NYPD seems frightened of the gathering occulting presence

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

The press to Pagan ritual here is about 5:1

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"Are you here for the... spell?" A journalist asks one of the witches.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Can't wait for the walls to come tumbling down like the walls at Jericho

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"I was raised Christian" and "I'm an actor and a musician" are now tin ga that I've officially heard at every Pagan gathering I've attended

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im all of these things... the oddly small candle, the pathetic peacock feather, the bic lighter... this is true magic

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

"Are you here for the... spell?" A journalist asks one of the witches.

Out of context I would have assumed this was all weed smoking equipment

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Two blankets, about 15 dissapointed camera men, and maybe another 15 sightseers like me pointing their cellphones at

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

lmao there's a (presumably) Christian woman here with a mirror trying to counter their black magic

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"Woah, yah, gently caress you motherfucker," one girl screams, having burnt Trump's picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"DONALD TRUMP IS ANTI-CHRISTIAN"

screams a pagan, thoughtfully

• Locked thread