Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

3 squished tangerines... powerfuL! not playin around here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I'm the two confused cops who don't realize that their stranglehold has been broken

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
this is sweet

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i feel you're not being very respectful, however

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cotton Mather and The Dominican Order had he right idea it seems.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

So it was basically this. A gaggle of journalists pressed in around some chanting teenagers while two middle aged christians sang hymns at them

Checkmate Donald

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
can you tell if the christian countermeasures are working, i think they have like a thousand clerics casting divine magic sourced from america's national deity Jesus to counter this massive offensive

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Duscat posted:

i feel you're not being very respectful, however

When it was over and the media swarmed around the two Christian ladies, I went over to the kids and said, "Hey, I don't know about that business over there," I thumbed over at the Christians, "but thank you guys for doing this. I think it's important, I think it means something, and I think it's going to help." They smiled at me and said thanks. Then I put my hands in my pockets and walked away.

NYC baby!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

When it was over and the media swarmed around the two Christian ladies, I went over to the kids and said, "Hey, I don't know about that business over there," I thumbed over at the Christians, "but thank you guys for doing this. I think it's important, I think it means something, and I think it's going to help." They smiled at me and said thanks. Then I put my hands in my pockets and walked away.

NYC baby!

lol

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

If I had had time to buy candles and stuff I would've been right there chantin with them. Really wish I had, I could've been interviewed by the journos and name-dropped "online Satanist coven CSPAM".

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

NYC baby!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

im glad to see people gettin organized and involved even if it is making pacts with the armies of darkness and dabbling with forces well beyond their control

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!
binding is all well and good, but unless we unseal and utilize the chaos dunk we will not be able to bring the Mattering

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so, roughly the same amount of meme magic as a /pol/ post that gets trips?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

so, roughly the same amount of meme magic as a /pol/ post that gets trips?

i think it's too early to tell

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Hodgepodge posted:

binding is all well and good, but unless we unseal and utilize the chaos dunk we will not be able to bring the Mattering

Das Matterung

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

If I had had time to buy candles and stuff I would've been right there chantin with them. Really wish I had, I could've been interviewed by the journos and name-dropped "online Satanist coven CSPAM".

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Vita! Mortis! Careo!

Nope, didn't work. This is a load of bull.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Did it work

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!

Starshark posted:

Vita! Mortis! Careo!

Vae victus!

that's latin for 'this sounds cool in latin' i think

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Sic semper tyrannasaurus

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
how many people in your loving stupid country think magic honest to god exists

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

rumble in the bunghole posted:

pick any insanely stupid thing to believe in like magic or flat earth and odds are 20% of americans believe it or will at least claim to believe it in a poll

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

At least 20% believed in witches in 2005, the most recent year for which data seems to be available. http://www.gallup.com/poll/16915/three-four-americans-believe-paranormal.aspx

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

I think it's at least 80% that are religious, haven't seen that stat in a while though

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

if you're actually from australia, then you're culturally the next step from america and have no reason to be smug at all

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i only practice sex magiks

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

You'd think after all that practice he'd get better at it, but

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
can they sneak in a cantrip to make my dick bigger while they're at it

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

rudatron posted:

can they sneak in a cantrip to make my dick bigger while they're at it

I think that's going to take a bit more than a cantrip. We're talking level eight, minimum.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
'bout the same thing as a mass prayer demonstration only with the added advantage of maybe a handful of people per state

yup this was a good idea

maybe next time idk gather nationally in DC or something if you really want to commit to this, otherwise it's just kind of embarrassing

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

heh those wiccans sure are dumb, look at them with their "magical" rites that have no effect on anything

*attends a catholic mass, prays for things to happen*

*lacks any sort of self awareness*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

"online Satanist coven CSPAM".

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

lmao there's a (presumably) Christian woman here with a mirror trying to counter their black magic

This woman owns

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Did the spell work

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
It was all absorbed by Spicer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace