Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Apparently they're going to be doing this at Margo Largo and Trump Tower on 5th Ave.

I'm gonna go and help banish trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Alright, lets go check this poo poo out

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

A mass gathering of spiritual warriors prepares to do battle with the President. The NYPD seems frightened of the gathering occulting presence

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

The press to Pagan ritual here is about 5:1

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"Are you here for the... spell?" A journalist asks one of the witches.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Can't wait for the walls to come tumbling down like the walls at Jericho

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"I was raised Christian" and "I'm an actor and a musician" are now tin ga that I've officially heard at every Pagan gathering I've attended

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Two blankets, about 15 dissapointed camera men, and maybe another 15 sightseers like me pointing their cellphones at

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

lmao there's a (presumably) Christian woman here with a mirror trying to counter their black magic

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"Woah, yah, gently caress you motherfucker," one girl screams, having burnt Trump's picture

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

"DONALD TRUMP IS ANTI-CHRISTIAN"

screams a pagan, thoughtfully

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

I'm the two confused cops who don't realize that their stranglehold has been broken

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

So it was basically this. A gaggle of journalists pressed in around some chanting teenagers while two middle aged christians sang hymns at them

Checkmate Donald

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Duscat posted:

i feel you're not being very respectful, however

When it was over and the media swarmed around the two Christian ladies, I went over to the kids and said, "Hey, I don't know about that business over there," I thumbed over at the Christians, "but thank you guys for doing this. I think it's important, I think it means something, and I think it's going to help." They smiled at me and said thanks. Then I put my hands in my pockets and walked away.

NYC baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

If I had had time to buy candles and stuff I would've been right there chantin with them. Really wish I had, I could've been interviewed by the journos and name-dropped "online Satanist coven CSPAM".

• Locked thread