Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Nancy campaign!

ˇNancy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

wizard on a water slide posted:

This is Loukanikos, the Greek "riot dog", who showed up to multiple protests over the course of several years in Athens.

He died at home in 2014 at the age of ten, his health having been compromised by the various gasses and other nonlethal weapons used against protesters. There's a photo online of a pig kicking him.

Loukanikos is the most C-SPAM dog, and my friend.

that dog is c-spam af, i hope u win

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

H5N1 posted:

¡Nancy!

whoah lmoa

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

H5N1 posted:

ˇNancy!

I've missed your unbelievably consistent posting, H5N1.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

ok turdfuzz since i dont have a dog

name: i dont know
hes a good dog who has had a hard life and i just hope he is ok.

im gonna vote for the dog that hates cops tho

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
I don't know this dog's name, but she is the spirit of anarchy on four legs and the change we want to see in the world.

Also, she will probably vote for Loukanikos also, because she understands that we are few and must bond around our common interests.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

id post my dog but he barks all the time at our chinese neighbors and thus is probably a redhat

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

This is Loukanikos, the Greek "riot dog", who showed up to multiple protests over the course of several years in Athens.

He died at home in 2014 at the age of ten, his health having been compromised by the various gasses and other nonlethal weapons used against protesters. There's a photo online of a pig kicking him.

All the other dogs are good but this one best represents C-SPAM imo

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i forfeit my vote for sean spicer bc he is technically not a dog (in fact a lesser goblin of some sort) and vote for this doggo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Big Fat Iguana posted:

All the other dogs are good but this one best represents C-SPAM imo

Changing my vote from lake vortex hole to hell to this antifa doggo instead

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

look it's Mitch!
how are you doing senator? didn't expect to see you in these parts, disgusted by all of it i'm sure

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

look it's Mitch!
how are you doing senator? didn't expect to see you in these parts, disgusted by all of it i'm sure

I respect that you don't see color so I must inform you: that gent's a little, ah, dusky to be Senator McConnell.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

I respect that you don't see color so I must inform you: that gent's a little, ah, dusky to be Senator McConnell.

:roflolmao:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I was gonna swing by and nominate Matey but this dog is for sure the C-SPAM dog.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Another reason to vote Loukanikos:

quote:

In September 2011, on the occasion of a striking policemen's union marching in the centre of Athens,[15] Loukanikos, according to eyewitnesses,[14] was "initially confused" between two opposite sides both of uniformed policemen but, when the riot police contingent attacked their striking colleagues, the dog sided with "those who were being attacked."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot_dog

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
omfg that doggo owns

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Stoli is a good but loud dog who thinks chicken livers are just the best.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Charlie
Picked him up off the street and he never pooped in the house

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
nominating this rescue Ewok Trump saved from Endor

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I love shih tzus so I have to nominate one, they're very good dogs and clingy and just want to cuddle all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-lthKQa5io

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

this doggo is C-SPAM af

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
This is Widget.

She's a good dog because she pees when she is excited (much like our President) and also enjoys eating poop and sleeping a lot; she's also quite a good co-pilot:

Thanks for reading about Widget my favorite doggo.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Sandy is a good dog because she will happily accept the abuse of a toddler with good nature, and then clean up all the food they throw on the floor, saving my family money instead of spending it on BIG VACUUM!

As an added bonus, she can scare away intruders by looking like a creepy voodoo child in the window.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

this is howie. howie is a dog. i only have one picture of howie because right now i live 7000 miles away from howie, which makes me sad. howie is a pretty good dog, there isn't too much notable about her, just a solid dog all around. she remains a san diego chargers fan in spite of their loving BETRAYAL but that's ok. howie will probably not win this contest, but that is also okay, because i love her. this post is more for me than for the rest of you. i miss my dog.

howie cares not for politics.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

rip

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
oh, one sentence, nvm

rip

look i just like my loving dog ok?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have some dogs. One of them looks like a goblin. His name is Mack. He was named that by the rescue organization we got him from because "he was so ugly it looked like he was hit with a Mack truck." He sometimes snarls at my other dogs like a possessed demon goblin because he is a goblin and has a napoleon complex. My other dogs are bigger husky/malamute mixes. From a profile view he has an underbite reminiscent of beavis.

Thoughtfully submitting my goblin dog, Mack.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

This dog is cool as hell.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

my vote still goes to brooklynn, but this dog is peak c-spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
MordecaiHe likes cuddles and hates missionaries from the nearby cult. He's a good boy. One day he will learn to stand up to the tyranny of our cats.

Padams has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Mar 4, 2017

• Locked thread