Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Lex
80s Luger
Narcissist
Lex Express
Heel but Still Sting's Bud
SUPER BABYFACE '97
THE TOTAL PACKAGE
View Results

• Locked thread
Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Wendell posted:

Lex was the ugliest wrestler, facially speaking.

He had the best body and science tells us the face is part of the body. He is therefore the handsomest man ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Podcast Lex should be an option on the poll. Podcast Lex secretly watches and enjoys wrestling but plays along with the whole bitter old timer gag.

His involvement with Liz's last days was pretty messed up though. Even if nothing untoward happened, still hosed up.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Elizabeth obviously liked roided up tough guys with money and piles of cocaine and pills.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone does.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
You think he ever referred to his dick as the Lex Express

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

You think he ever referred to his dick as the Lex Express

Did he ever fail to climax but still celebrated like he did anyway

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
AND YOUR CONDOMS ARE TOO TIGHT TOO, LIZZY!!!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Someone else pointed it out but OSW Review's spotlight on Lex's over-selling is hilarious.

"AH! OW! OOH!"

That stuff only really got going around the nWo time I think - in the 80's he didn't do it nearly as often.

WAAAOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

When I was a kid, I thought Luger's gimmick was that he won with small packages.

Cause he was the total package.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

Wendell posted:

Lex was the ugliest wrestler, facially speaking.

When I was a dumb 4 year old watching WCW with my dad, I always thought Lex Luger looked like a cross between that guy from Jurassic Park and an incredibly muscular shaved gorilla.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

When I was a dumb 4 year old watching WCW with my dad, I always thought Lex Luger looked like a cross between that guy from Jurassic Park and an incredibly muscular shaved gorilla.

Which guy, theres like 5 guys at least in that movie

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Buff Bagwell should have gotten Lex Luger's push

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

By 1997 Bagwell was a better worker, promo, and look then Luger had been since he was in the Horsemen

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Buff Bagwell should have gotten Lex Luger's push

Lol at this wrong opinion.

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo
Comparing Lex to Sting in the OP doesn't actually help Lex's case since Sting wasn't actually very good either.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Monkeycheese posted:

Comparing Lex to Sting in the OP doesn't actually help Lex's case since Sting wasn't actually very good either.

He's a hall of famer.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

He's a hall of famer.

so's Donald Trump

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MassRafTer posted:

He's a hall of famer.

Politics.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

I agree, Lex should be President.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Remember when WCW had Chuck Palumbo try to steal Lex Luger's gimmick?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

By that point the entire wall was brown with poo poo so you couldn't see the individual stains.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Not that Hall of Fame, the one that actually matters.

So yeah, put Lex in the TNA Hall of Fame.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
why is lex in a wheelchair

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
I loved his AGGGH! OOOOOOWWW! AAAARR! selling and his generic biddle music. Truly deserving of his place in the OSW Nogger HOF

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

1st AD posted:

he was trying to get the fans symphy

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The biggest pop at a WWA show I went to was for Luger turning on Sting after the crowd has spent half the night cheering at him to do so.

They then made up at the end of the show, and the crowd chanted for him to turn on the Stinger again.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

a WWA show I went to

I'm so sorry

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

1st AD posted:

You ever cook a chicken or a turkey or something to the point where you go to grab a leg and all the meat just falls off of it?
Apparently steroids can have a similar effect on a human muscular system.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
I just want to know if Lex had more great matches in 1989 than Lance Storm had in his entire career.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

oatgan posted:

I'm so sorry

I made this life mistake once. I am still in recovery.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
still so loving mad that nia didn't beat sasha with the torture rack. this is a slap in the face to the legacy of the world's most devastating finisher!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raeg posted:

I got to see Sting at least :shobon:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The torture rack really hurt if you ever put one of your friends in it growing up

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Raeg posted:

I made the same mistake three times. Thankfully I only paid for one of them.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Jerusalem posted:

I got to see Sting at least :shobon:

I saw this: http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/results/wwa/011208.html

Plus I think they had Disco Inferno commentary pounding out of the PA system to the crowd.

Not even any Lex, such bullshit.

I do remain happy that my Death of Lex Luger video has survived the test of time. I remember being so happy when I dug out an old Nitro I had on DVD and realised the Goldust Uncle Fester Segment, the Luger segment and the Sting hits Hogan in the knees segment all ran together. To me, it is still the purest essence of late era WCW.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Raeg posted:

Plus I think they had Disco Inferno commentary pounding out of the PA system to the crowd.

I do remain happy that my Death of Lex Luger video has survived the test of time. I remember being so happy when I dug out an old Nitro I had on DVD and realised the Goldust Uncle Fester Segment, the Luger segment and the Sting hits Hogan in the knees segment all ran together. To me, it is still the purest essence of late era WCW.

Excuse me that is "Hogan's tight jeans."

Your upload made that the second most anticipated Nitro in Tuesday Nitro history. #1 is obviously That's the Wall.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WHAT WUZZAT ABOUT???

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Which guy, theres like 5 guys at least in that movie

Y'know, that guy. The main guy.

(Sam Neill.)

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Raeg posted:

When you die, God will ask you what your contribution to humanity was.

You will stand proud, and declare that you kept the joy of Sting kneecapping Hogan and his tight jeans that needed to be cut off alive for generations to come.

Then the gates will open, and Lex Luger's theme (all of them) will play as you make your entrance into heaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

When you die, God will ask you what your contribution to humanity was.

You will stand proud, and declare that you kept the joy of Sting kneecapping Hogan and his tight jeans that needed to be cut off alive for generations to come.

Then the gates will open, and Lex Luger's theme (all of them) will play as you make your entrance into heaven.

Will it play all of them at once like some kind of heavenly chorus?

• Locked thread