Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Itchy Tony Manero
Mar 29, 2010

I probably speak for everyone when I say we'd love to see some photos of the Uno.

I traded in my 2009 Grande Punto a couple of months ago, and just noticed someone in my neighborhood drives one just like it. As in exact same color (Grigio Argento), same trim and dealer options, and almost identical license plate (same three letters, and only 15 numbers apart in sequence). Which means they probably rolled out of the factory around the same time, likely arrived on the same boat, were registered and sold at the same dealership, and somehow managed to end up in the same area eight years later. I'll have to dig up some photos when I have the chance. It's a decidedly unimpressive little car in almost every regard, but at least Giugiaro didn't do a terrible job designing the exterior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread