Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Gamesguy posted:

I cross-shopped it with the E43/540i/XF-S and it's significantly cheaper than the e43. The Jag is the cheapest but I've driven two different Jag loaners and it has the most buggy infotainment system on the planet and still doesn't have android auto.

The 540i costs a bit more and has nicer interior and tech but I'm just not really into it. It's also slower.

Forgot to mention I need a lease for tax reasons, and sticker price often bears no relation to lease cost.

Keep in mind that electrical/electronic issues are more likely with the Ghibli than the BMW, and if you are not in continental europe, spare parts may take a while to reach you. Hell I live in :italy: and still would have second thoughts at buying a Maserati due to mainteinance expenses/downtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
FYI the latest grand tour episode has a nice Lancia 037 retrospective(which saddens me a lot as most people nowadays remember Florio as “that dude that comments Formula 1” rather than the dude that clowned Audi like suckers)

• Locked thread