Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Fell in love with the Abarth 500 on a test drive at a dealer. Didn't end up buying it, probably for the best since I later learned the way to go is used with these. Looks like they go for around 12k around Seattle. Is there any year I should avoid? I'm trying to hold off pulling the trigger until we get a house because I'd have to pay for an extra parking spot, but its tough.

ADINSX fucked around with this message at 14:13 on May 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Anyone familiar with removing vinyl decals like these? Assuming it isn't hard, any red flags with this posting? I might check it out this weekend

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

I went ahead and bought the fabolous italian auto that I had posted above. Had a dealer do a user car inspection (plus a bore scope) that came back clean. He had lowered the price and I was able to knock a bit more off due to some cosmetic issues. Enjoying the car so far, just picked up a bottle of Goo Gone to tackle those awful stickers.

The headlights are some mopar dealer thing the previous previous owner installed, but he still had the originals so if it isn't too hard I'll probably swap those back in

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

eyebeem posted:

They are likely the OE turbo headlights. It's a common swap.

I'd be interested in buying them if you swap them out.

I'll keep that in mind, I was gonna look into doing that when I have some free time in a couple of weeks

• Locked thread