Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Deck the harrs with boughs of horry,
Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.

Also the "you'll shoot your eye out" and the kid with his tongue stuck to the pole.

Basically a Christmas Story is amazing.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Can't wait for the sequel thread about Black Christmas

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Improbable Lobster posted:

You mean a second sequel, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDpjOoOcZwk

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Meatloaf meatloaf double beatloaf I hate meatloaf

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my mom loves this movie and has the DVD that she watches every Christmas time. it doesn't matter that she's Jewish

i think it's a good movie too

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Improbable Lobster posted:

Black Christmas is really good too.

Funny to think Bob Clark directed those two plus Porky's but also made both Baby Geniuses films.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I have always hated this movie, OP

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I have always hated this movie, OP

:stonk:

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

NADDAFINGAH

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive never seen or heard of this movie lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

ive never seen or heard of this movie lol

It sucks dude.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

I'm not sure if I should feel bad for Daniel Stern.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Action Jacktion posted:

I'm not sure if I should feel bad for Daniel Stern.

I kinda do. Look at the IMDB and his career seems to have really ended in 2000. He's worked, but its' poo poo like this where you either don't see his face or a cameo role.

It says a lot that the trailer has to start with scenes from the original and end with 'if you buy it on DVD at least you get the first one.' I think Filmbrain touched on this with his Lawnmower Man 2 review: if your sequel needs to be given away for 'free' with the original, nobody cares.

The first movie is still great, and Bob Clark is amazing. Well, until he got into the '90s. Then I just feel bad for him.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the guy who played scut farcus was in the latest episode of Always Sunny as cricket's rear end in a top hat brother. he was also Chris Titus's brother in Titus

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

EVERY XMAS MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM TBS INTO THE REMOTE. ITS A CHRISTMAS STORY AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RALPHIE. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SCUT FARCUS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE NEIGHBORHOODS MOST DANGEROUS BULLY. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERY YEAR TO PEOPLE AT MY GRAMMA'S HOUSE AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN THEIR EIGHTIES CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT MORE MERRY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY CHRISTmas

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

*ralphies old man whispers in his mother's ear*

He said fudge but he didnt say fudge

*ralphies mother shrieks her son's name in horror*

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I went and saw the musical at the fifth ave in Seattle. It was... Different, but still ok.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The old man's words are probably still floating over Lake Michigan as we speak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Artsygrrl posted:

The old man's words are probably still floating over Lake Michigan as we speak.

"YOU COCKSUCKING PIECE OF poo poo FURNACE I'LL SKULLFUCK YOU TO DEATH IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR poo poo TOGETHER MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

• Locked thread