Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

huge lols

HAHAHAHAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im honestly impressed this hasnt turned out exactly like everyother india thread in gbs

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as a white girl who went to the taj mahal, let me tell YOU about my spiritual awakening

how was the rest of your trip

*makes excuses to not talk about it*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So, while I'm sure it's much lower, what's the percentage of females acting like this, 0%? It can't be JUST the guys who are this sexually frustrated, can it?

the women are also very sexually frustrated, but its not like they can really do anything about it. imagine not being able to bang until you're married lol.

always remember that YOU could have born prakesh in mumbai and not have any outlet for your sexuality. you could be a 19 year kid in afghanistan knowing you cant get any, at all, period, until you get married and its extremely expensive.

thats why american movies are so popular, that fantasy of Arnold/Statham/James Bond banging all these chicks and they are handsome and rich.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
plz to fuc hol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol that indians cant get laid

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
is there anything good about India at all seems like a really bad place to live as a woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
india seems like a very bad place to live, a virgin at 28 lmao

• Locked thread