Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpBrNF28Qg

What did i just watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Do you think there is another site where hot bhabhis fantasize about Indian men?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I'm starting to see why rape is so common in India.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Why haven't they executed those guys that did that awful gang rape that was big news a few years ago?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Seek medical attention if rod leaking lasts longer than two weeks.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Sorry Haier.

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 10:12 on May 2, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I made a lot of (female!) friends in Japan because drunk girls love to snuggle my titties. Then I'd do my best to introduce them to my guy friends, if any were around. Basically, my boobs are a bro.

DEKAPAIIIIII

Are you actually Tina Fey?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The only Indian people I ever knew personally or encounter in daily life are doctors so this thread is a bit weird for me.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Dowry Abuse Is The Domestic Violence Crisis You've Never Heard Of

In 2014 *Kiara arrived in Australia to enter into an arranged marriage with Jai*, an Indian national and Australian citizen.

Her family in India paid some of Kiara's dowry (a dowry is cash or something of monetary value given to a husband by a bride or her family before a marriage) and covered the costs associated with the visa application, all to the tune of around AUD$6,000.

Once Kiara, then 24, arrived in Australia her new husband demanded 5,000,000 rupees (around AUD$100,000) because he said the initial payment was too small.

Kiara refused, knowing her parents had no more to give but said if she could earn an income she could add more to her dowry.

The couple lived in Sydney's west where she got a casual job working as a waitress at a restaurant.

She says her husband thought it was disrespectful that she should "serve other men" so Kiara left the job and applied for a job at a factory.

But then Jai told her she couldn't leave the house and he would bring men home where she would work as a prostitute until she had personally paid for the dowry.

This is when Kiara made contact with the Indian (Subcontinent) Crisis and Support Agency which assists migrant women suffering dowry abuse.

"She was one of the rare ones who had actually held a job in India, so I said 'you're going to this interview at this factory because you need income so you can get out of this'," the agency's project leader Kittu Randhawa told BuzzFeed News.

"At the point that [Jai] brought men home, [Kiara] left."

The agency is helping Kiara establish her economic independence while she waits to find out if she can get residency in Australia.

"While Kiara is working full time, rents her own unit and has purchased a car, her visa has been refused and the department of immigration and border protection do not believe her relationship to be a genuine one," Randhawa said.

She also alleged: "Her husband, on the other hand, has been seen on matrimonial sites posing as a single man looking for a bride to come to Australia with impunity. They are not divorced yet.

"If Kiara returns to India, she will endure shame and disrespect for being a ‘left woman’, as will her family. Any future relationship will be tainted by her being a divorcee. None of these issues will impact her husband."

And Kiara is not alone.

When Jagdish Singh was charged with the murder of his wife Harjit Kaur at their Glenwood home in Sydney's west in March, the agency was flooded with calls, Randhawa said.

"I had 62 phone call inquiries in the 10 days after that incident," she said.

"On a regular week, I'll get about five calls from women needing assistance and dowry will be a factor in about 70% of those cases."

In the last year, the agency had assisted 120 women who had "complex problems involving migration and dowry", she said.

"Five of them have received their residency, six have had to return to India or were duped by their husbands to take a trip and then their visa sponsorship was withdrawn so they couldn't return.

"Most are in some process of trying to stay in Australia via domestic violence provisions in the law."

Dowry is not just an exchange of gifts.

It is a fundamental part of marriage agreements that can be cash, assets or visas and demands for further dowry can continue for years after the marriage, Randhawa said. It is illegal in India.

"When we talk about dowry abuse we're not talking about some Bollywood movie situation where the mother-in-law beats the daughter within an inch of her life unless the father pays up," she said.

"For some young girls who come from poor families, who cannot fund any further education, marriage is considered the only option.

"A chance to escape the poverty trap by marrying a man overseas is a tempting opportunity for the family.

"People are subtly making a lot of money through marriage in this country."

Randhawa believes current immigration processes enable domestic violence and financial abuse to run rampant.

"These women get married and come over here, but because the immigration process for a partner visa takes up to 12 months they are put on a visitor visa with no entitlements, medical stuff or ability to work.

"These women can't even buy their own sanitary pads without telling their husbands."

In violent situations women felt trapped in the situation because they had no financial independence, she said.

"Police will tell them 'if you're in danger, leave' but the reality is they have no source of income so I've had three girls turn to prostitution because they've left the situation and found themselves homeless."

In 2014, the agency sent a discussion paper to attorney-general George Brandis and Labor MP Ed Husic and made little headway, Randhawa said, but the agency has since had support from Western Sydney Greens candidate Chris Winslow and Anti-Slavery Australia director Dr Jennifer Burns who introduced it at a recent parliamentary enquiry.

The agency has also appealed to state politicians like the minister for women, Tanya Davies, to look into addressing the issues of abuse in multicultural marriages in relation to dowry.

*Kiara and Jai's names have been changed to protect their identity.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ginarushton/dowry-abuse-is-the-domestic-violence-crisis-youve-never?utm_term=.lwqOol25b#.vnRPrB9ZM

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyway yes I have tonnes of Indian client stories. I had one guy ask me one night how long he had to bang his future arranged wife on their wedding night before she would cum. I explained carefully how orgasm is different for women and firstly it may not happen on her wedding night due to nerves and inexperience and secondly that a woman cumming doesn't necessarily depend on prolonged penetration but a bunch of things like mental, clit stimulation blah blah blah.
The conversation then goes like this:
Him "I see. So would you say 10 mins"
Me "Well as I just explained it's not about how long you do it it's about this this and this'
Him "Right, so what about 20 mins?"
Me "No, it's not....do you understand?"
Him "So you don't know how long I need to put it in for to make her cum?"
Me "Ok that's time up anyway, uh good luck with all of that"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The bad stories are things like Indian raised guys are a big fan of what I call the kiss-headlock. Indian guys love kissing. I kiss but there are limits. You can't eat my face off and I need to breathe. They will try to hold your head in a headlock so you cannot pull away. A lot of a booking can just be fighting with them over their behaviour and them going 'sorry sorry' then trying something else crap. It's not all of them of course but it is a fact they are the number one banned culture in Aus, UK and Canada. Many girls just flat out won't see them at all.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Everybhabi wants to rule the world.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Saw a lecherous Indian uncle sitting on a bench staring at a hot Bhabi's legs and thought of this thread.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Don't mind me, just measuring my QWERTY.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

That's about 6 inches, which is above average based on most studies.

The average is 6? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I can't follow this at all.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
History in the making boys:

https://twitter.com/SirJadeja/status/866010016737673216

https://twitter.com/MajorPoonia/status/864668360033751041

https://twitter.com/rssurjewala/status/866254176942080000

https://twitter.com/dmotiramani/status/865082014227206144

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

Excuse me sir this is the bhabi and uncle thread

How can you not love these Everest climbing Bhabis?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Motherfucking animals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYcHz2k5x0

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 13:10 on May 31, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1496661846891.webm

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

What is it like to be a lesbian in India?
Sorry for the mistakes. My autocorrect won't listen to me at times

Apoorva Malhotra, Regular person with below average intelligence
Answered Aug 30, 2016

Homosexuality in India in not about unicorns and rainbows

When I tell people that I am gay, they say, “You mean lesbian?”

I refrain from using the term “lesbian” to label my sexuality because of the widespread kinkification of “lesbianism”.

Marriage Proposals

Both my partner and I have received a fair number of marriage proposals from straight and gay men. Some of these men want to marry me save me from “lesbianism”, some want to fulfill their fantasies while a few want to marry me because I haven’t had a “real man” yet.

Lack Of Awareness

I grew up the the glorified 90s. I grew up in a time and place where people called each other gay to mock them. It was a time where gay and eunuch were used interchangeably and people were highly ignorant and intolerant towards homosexuality.

This is how much a friend is aware:

Dating Scene

As of 2016, we have had no Pride in my city. The number of openly gay women here is negligible.

Dating was hard. When I was a young teen, there were hardly any dating websites, and nobody was openly gay at my school. All the girls I dated till I was 15 were closeted. Another girl who was open about her bisexuality was only so she could be more attractive to men. There were girls who wanted me to let their boyfriend watch/participate in bed. Also, the number of guys on lesbian dating sites is alarming.

These are some WOMEN interested in Women-

Lack Of Sensitization:

If I had a dime for each time someone told me that it’s just a “phase”, I could afford to move to a more accepting country. When I told a friend who had a thing for me that I am seeing a girl, he went ballistics and said “ why a girl, it is not like you are deprived”.

When I was in school, there was a guy who was often severely bullied by the “masculine” classmates because he was effeminate. Kids who weren’t “manly enough” were often a subject to ridicule and bashing. No one stopped that. People thought it was normal and the right thing to do. Even now I have a number of friend who find hijras “scary”.

Lack Of Support from Family:

My parents do not support homosexuality. They never will. I know that one day I will have to leave them to be with my partner. I hate having to keep my relationship a secret. I want to show my partner off. I want to have it acknowledged. And I know that I will never have that. In some years, my parents will expect me to marry a man. They will want grandkids. Being in a closeted relationship is extremely emotionally draining.

This is what my mother commented on facebook a year ago:

Translation: Do not remove Section 377 or the citizens of the country will feel unsafe.

Draconian Laws:

Section 377 Of IPC states “Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal, shall be punished with 1[imprisonment for life], or with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.”

Surrogacy Bill: It prohibits commercial surrogacy and allows ethical surrogacy to needy infertile couples. It also prohibits single parents, homosexual couples, live-in relationships couples to opt for altruistic surrogacy.

Marriage- Same-sex couples cannot legally marry or obtain a civil partnership in India.

Shortly after the Indian Supreme Court upheld Section 377, Maulana Madni, of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind said -

"If these same sex couples adopt children, the child will grow up with a skewed version of a family. Society will disintegrate. If we are to look at countries in the West who have allowed same-sex marriages, you will find the mental tensions they suffer from."

Religion:

India is a “secular” country. Every major religion in India condemns homosexuality. It feels scary to live in place which has more than 330 million gods and yet I can count on neither one of them for their blessings.

Society

Attitude of Indians towards homosexuality can be hurtful. Society makes it so hard for us as if it isn’t hard enough already. Protesters slander us with picket signs reading unnatural, uncultural, anti-national, anti-social, etc. People tell me that I do not know what love is. But how can they see love when they are blinded by their own hatred.

Let me tell you what being a lesbian in India is like, I was 12 when I figured I wasn’t straight. I tried to conform to societal molds, tried to be straight and be what men wanted, even though men were not what I wanted,
I was in an open relationship with a girl when I wanted to be monogamous.
It lasted years because I was scared that if she'd leave I'd be all alone, nowhere to belong. I was told I would not be accepted,
I was told I have no future with my wonderful girlfriend who I want for a wife, I was told that all of this is just a phase, my LIFE is just a phase, my LOVE is just a phase...

And few months, I was called samaaj ki gandagi (scum of society) by the comedian Sunil Pal and nobody will file an FIR against that, we are no icons, we are the scums of the society, just 4% on this land,
And we're already declared criminals based on who we love..
Why does our love attract your ridicule? Love being trampled by hate...

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c8f6b8f20037215911d810f002b03977.webp

THAT is samaaj ki gandagi

Overall, being with a girl is amazing. If sexuality were a choice, I would still be a lesbian.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-be-a-lesbian-in-India-1

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jun 10, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
the bhabi has been planted.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
skubi snacks

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Is this the Indian Ctrl-Alt-Del ?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
:nws: :nws:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There is some pretty intense makeup on these chicks.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Willie Nelson is still alive Jesus Christ you morons.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

When I'm hitting on someone at the bar I start by asking what her hole size is. Works like a charm

Roll for Anal Circumference.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Any Drake fans here?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Parents and politicians have denounced as a “massacre” the deaths of more than 60 children after oxygen supplies to a hospital in northern India were allegedly cut off because of an unpaid bill.

Medical staff passed around manual resuscitation bags as they fought to save the children when the hospital’s piped oxygen ran out on Thursday night. At least 30 of the dead were newborns.

There was mounting fury across India as local officials, hospital staff and suppliers blamed each other for the tragedy. Hospital bosses were accused of ignoring the unpaid debt and failing to act when warned that oxygen supplies were running low. They had still not been restored by Saturday night.

Sri Kishan Gupta, who lost his four-day-old child, described a scene of chaos on the paediatric wards with babies gasping for air and frantic staff handing out manual resuscitation bags, telling parents to “keep pressing ... There are no machines.”

Urgent calls to suppliers failed to restore the supply to Baba Raghav Das Medical College in the northern city of Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh. Doctors rushed to nearby nursing homes to beg for spare oxygen cylinders, ferrying them back in their cars. With other suppliers demanding cash, one paediatrician, Dr Kafeel Ahmad, used his own money to pay for oxygen supplies. However, his and the efforts of his colleagues were in vain. “What’s the use of all the money and our education when we can’t save lives ... I saw so many kids die in front of me and I couldn’t do anything to save them,” Dr Ahmad said yesterday.

The tragedy is politically charged because the state of Uttar Pradesh has been controlled by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of the prime minister Narendra Modi since it won a resounding victory in elections this year. Gorakhpur is the home constituency of Yogi Adityanath, the firebrand Hindu cleric who was Mr Modi’s controversial pick as chief minister for the state. The cleric has made inflammatory statements about Muslims but is one of the BJP’s rising stars, even talked about as a long-term successor to Mr Modi.

Officials in Mr Adityanath’s government at first denied that any deaths had occurred because of an oxygen shortage, instead blaming “different medical reasons”. An inquiry has been ordered, with Mr Adityanath pledging that “the guilty will not be spared”. Rajeev Mishra, the principal of the medical college, has been suspended.

Mr Mishra and hospital bosses were accused of ignoring repeated warnings over several months that supplies of liquid oxygen would be halted if an outstanding bill of 6.5 million rupees ($130,000) was not paid.

Pushpa Sales, the company that supplied oxygen to the hospital, said that reminders and legal notices had been ignored since February, when the debt was already three months overdue. “We continued to send reminders — in April, May, June, two in July and August — informing the hospital that it was becoming difficult for us to ensure supply from our own funds any longer,” Deepankar Sharma, a sales manager for the company, said.

Staff monitoring the supplies were said to have warned bosses on Thursday morning that there was only sufficient gas for the rest of the day, and that “patients in all wards are at risk of losing lives”. In comments reported over the weekend, Mr Mishra claimed that funds to pay off the debt had been approved a week ago but the money never arrived.

Mr Modi said little about the tragedy but wrote on Twitter that he was “constantly monitoring the situation”.

The Times

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw0hmGbbnj0

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Imagine two Indian men chatting on the internet with each other, but both are pretending to be girls.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

Story time

Are these all coming from the same email?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

No, but pretty sure they come from the same source... some random gibberish and a three-letter domain name, like knfzh@com.com.au, fswmerfmnezngl@put.com.au, ggrissabi@tet.com.au ...

Oh I thought you were changing the addresses.

• Locked thread