Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
necroid
May 14, 2009

lol so many good usernames make this a namechange thread

I gently caress YOUR rear end

FabioClone posted:

big nipples, big life

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necroid
May 14, 2009

baby don't rape me

necroid
May 14, 2009

kazr posted:

how is bhabhi formed

lol

necroid
May 14, 2009

gently caress da Mods posted:

I'm a Bhabi girl
In a Bhabi world

COME ON BHABI LETS GO PARTY

lol

necroid
May 14, 2009

the widespread navel fascination is so weird, what a world we live in

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol

necroid
May 14, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

I havent read the whole thread, what does Bhabi mean

necroid
May 14, 2009

RaceFat posted:

just wanna let y'all know that this thread has been bringing me great joy, great joy to the point that i decided to make/build a song out of some of my fav comments here. thanks for so many laughs! couldn't include everything i wanted to, but i'm still really happy with how it turned out. PLZ ENJOY, MAY YOUR BALLS BE HOT 4EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyQ-OD3hM0

lmao

necroid
May 14, 2009

I think the "my rear end in your rear end" comment is still the best rear end-related thing itt, someone find it for me please

necroid
May 14, 2009

Leroy Dennui posted:

I'm still partial to "I gently caress YOUR rear end" myself.

lol that was it thank u lesbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necroid
May 14, 2009

come on I refuse to believe these pages are anything but ironic, it's da motherfuckin sharezone for indian bhabhis

e: I'm sure the comments are genuine

• Locked thread