Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
OP didn't mention Smarch, voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

scuz posted:

Did a welding class on Saturday, never welded nothin' before and I only managed to stick the TIG tungsten to the welding table twice! :buddy:

So you're as good as me after only 1 lesson?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Grandma took me and my sister to the 1977 re-release of Fantasia.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

funny Star Wars parody posted:

buy the raptor

it's super worth it (because it looks rad as hell)

KakerMix posted:

I'd get the Raptor too because it will hold it's value more than a non-Raptor would. Plus it's fast and that's cool right? I think they are super obnoxious but I'm sure people look at me driving around and think I'm super obnoxious so.

That fuckin' grille

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Always conduct your PPI on a rainy night. Don't take any knowledgeable people with you.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
It doesn't appear to have any rust, fortunately. The header panel was white, and it's got a lone red door hinge.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Pizza without pork is not pizza.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

InitialDave posted:

If you want an economical hatchback, you don't need 4WD. If you want 4WD, "economic" is very secondary.

If someone tries to sell you an "economic 4WD hatchback", they're either lying and it won't do what you want, or it will do what you want, and your priorities are stupid/delusional.

They made FWD CR-Vs too :ssh:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

ilkhan posted:

Open carry isn't aggressive or provocative. If you're just walking around with signs and poo poo, go wild. If you're brandishing and getting in people's faces and throwing eggs... you're gonna get hosed up. And I'll still be on the cops' side. A lot of open carry advocates are idiots.

Can you explain the difference between open-carry and "brandishing"?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

The Door Frame posted:

Holding the gun?

It's ok, because trigger discipline

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
^^^
Confession: My mental health doesn't allow me to have guns, and IDGAF what anyone else does with theirs.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
The Ohio Highway Patrol is the state police, and they're formally called "troopers", and informally called "staties".

E: Very informally called "flying tire salesmen":

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 10, 2017

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

No, that's the British version.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Seminal Flu posted:

Building chat -- is there a tangible benefit from going to a dedicated lumber yard for 2x4s instead of just picking up some sticks at Home Depot?

Whatcha makin'?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Seminal Flu posted:

So I used a saw and a pry bar and a hammer and a sawzall and an oscillating tool and I don't know what I'm doing I'm not good at walls.

Don't fall :ohdear:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

14" biopic looking good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Sometimes the fun comes to you.

Tree at the end of my driveway, and the remains of a Ford Taurus.

• Locked thread