Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Yup I shave in the shower and I don't know why showering over the sink is a thing.

Also I'd advise people to not do what I did and buy a two year supply of dodgy Korean razors because they're cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I absolutely hate this phone's autocorrect.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
I own a condo. There's positives over apartments but there's also a lot of negatives to consider. Condo boards will do really stupid poo poo to save money and whatever they want done gets prioritized over stuff that actually needs attention. You also tend to get people treating common areas badly because they think they own the place or they're a tenant with a never present owner.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

funny Star Wars parody posted:

A goon in yospos who works for an insurance company said that the day after trump got elected the CEO sent a company wide email saying how excited they are for the incoming changes

Working for a health insurance company but being a foreigner most the changes being proposed are bad for health insurance companies. Obamacare was a golden goose for the insurance companies.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

lol if u dont kiss your dog on the nose just lol

My dog has issues with respecting boundaries though.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

The average American cannot afford a $400 emergency cost and has over $50k in consumer debt

The fact that financial services industry is worth roughly a quarter to a third of the Canadian and US economies terrifies the poo poo out of me, it's gotten that big completely on the back of people spending beyond their means and at some point that's just going to collapse like housing loans did in 2008.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
My condolences rdb.

• Locked thread