Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll: Who Should Be Leader of HM Most Loyal Opposition?
This poll is closed.
Jeremy Corbyn 95 18.63%
Dennis Skinner 53 10.39%
Angus Robertson 20 3.92%
Tim Farron 9 1.76%
Paul Ukips 7 1.37%
Robot Lenin 105 20.59%
Tony Blair 28 5.49%
Pissflaps 193 37.84%
Total: 510 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
https://twitter.com/DavidMapstone/status/836892967239577600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Looke posted:

someonen suggest a good anime plks

Keijo!!!!!!!! (don't forget the !!!!!!!! it's part of the title)

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
Terrible news - I've found a typo on page 22 of the new Private Eye, they've misspelt "Bukkake" as "Bukkaka"

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

Excited for his pirate book tho.

Will you be pirating it?

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Taear posted:

I was seeing if there was another step if the hospital she was referred to doesn't have anything to help them. That was all.

Am I missing something or is there a reason you've not been talking to the CMHT rather than your GP or hospital? They can be a bit slow to react, but "suicidal" is the word that gets them to pay attention to you.

A quick google brought up this list for Manchester though I don't know if you're in any of the right areas.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

Isn't saying you like Sabra the best like saying your favourite Italian food restaurant is Pizza Hut

Feedmegin is almost offensively white - he's said that middle eastern food is better in America and that the indian food there is just as good as it is in the UK, so his opinions are suspect as gently caress to say the least.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
The new Private Eye is out and a quick browse of Pedantry Corner suggests that I'm the only reader to have seen a joke about "Bukkaka" and thought "hello, that doesn't sound right" which seems awfully implausible to me.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

Whatever happened to Gordon the Gopher?

Converted to Islam, changed his name to Mohammed al-Gopheri and last seen travelling to Syria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Private Speech posted:

Someone made a documentary about us!

The Internet Warriors: Meet The Trolls In Their Homes

it's about right-wing crazies, but still

e: it's really kinda sad to watch, I'd like to think the forums are better than that

Explains why Pissflaps is so angry all the time though, the amount of time and effort he has to spend on getting those visas for his wife.

• Locked thread