Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Memento posted:

We need an :mmajudging: emote where it's just a picture of Cecil Peoples doing that retarded little ki-YA before a fight he always did.

co-signed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I hope it's a troll job.

Same

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I honestly hope Khabib loses the title shot until he shows up to a fight.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Fat Twitter Man posted:

The only appropriate retirement fight for Vitor is to give him all the steroids he wants and let him fight Fedor

I would watch the poo poo out of that

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

big money big clit posted:

Silva is still dangerous in bursts and could certainly cause trouble for a short fat guy who is going to have to bully his way inside, though I think Kelvin is the favorite. He doesn't have Weidman's length or his power and I don't think he will find it as easy to wrestle Anderson.

I think Kelvin has a lot of power in his hands but I understand what you are saying.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

After Silva kills Gastelum it's time to finally set up the super fight with gsp for the 185lb strap

I honestly was hoping they would put Anderson on the undercard of GSP/Bisping so he could challenge the winner if he got a can but Kelvin might wreck that idea. Imagine, however, Kelvin/GSP for the MW belt while Yoel posts angrily about forgetting things...

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Serious Q: Is a reach advantage an advantage?

I dunno man, it's kind of a reach to ask that

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Memento posted:

how you dense motherfuckers argued for two and a half pages about reach and who could understand probability the worst before someone posted this is beyond me

Maybe, just maybe, we do need a mod.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Novum posted:

I thought he was good because he demolished Anderson, who I thought was invincible.

Same

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Matoi Ryuko posted:

ah, so you've heard of khabib nurmagomedov

lol drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Gone, what was it?

• Locked thread