Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Don't forget,

Bisping > Hamill > Jones

or

Bisping > Le > Franklin > Liddell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I know I'm an idiot dummy, but I'm honestly thinking about going to that Nashville card

Dodson/Wineland, Smile N Sam, Diego/Angry Al (maybe??), Assassin Baby, Lobov's execution

Not awful for like 100 bux for a lower bowl ticket

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Fukc

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Frog Princess posted:

I blame LobsterMonster

this

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Silva vs Tallest Ladies was p bad

Also, I'm sorry my presence at the arena made the main event a pile of butt

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

Is anyone going to the Kansas City event? I have a pre-sale code to buy tickets tomorrow and all my friends are either hard nos or strong maybes, I could probably convince them to go if we got the cheapest tickets possible but I kind of wanna treat myself to mid terrace.

I'm really thinking about it.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gay Horney posted:

Did nobody really try to just sit back and counter against Cruz before the Garbrandt fight? I'd like to watch somebody else try it

Everyone wants to get inside Cruz too much, even Cody

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ditch posted:

Can anyone translate this from "lovely writing" to English because I have no idea who did what to who and why. Like, what was Rebney's role to start with, what would be gained by him killing a dog, etc.

Sugar Ray Leonard hired Rebney and this Ersoff guy as talent managers

Then Ray said he had an affair that would ruin his reputation, so Ersoff and Bjorn hired Mike Plonsker, and entertainment lawyer to help with that.

Ersoff didn't want to go as hard as the others on the mistress, so the rest of the crew started beefing with him.

Plonsker put Bjorn in touch with a FBI guy to see if Ersoff would incriminate himself. Ersoff didnt, but the FBI paid a visit to intimidate him anyway.

Ersoff filed a lawsuit against Plonsker and Rebney, then the next day, Ersoff's dog got a metal spike driven through its head.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

I think most people would be far more interested in Rumble/Jones than Jones/DC2 tbh.

I dunno, I think the possibility of a sober, non-roiding Jones makes for an interesting rematch with DC.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

no way dc is on the atkins diet

or any diet

Maybe the Baskin-Robbins diet

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gay Horney posted:

Hendricks talked about how he was on a diet plan where he could still go to whataburger and just not get the fries and be fine, don't remember if he missed weight 2 or 3 times in a row after that.

That's when he got on LouTrition, before 200, so that's 2 misses and 1 new division

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ditch posted:

At most gyms where guys spar too hard, their chins get destroyed. At AKA they avoid this by somehow transferring all damage directly to the ligaments.

Luke Rockhold would beg to differ, but he's in a dark room and can't look at screens for very long

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The other go-to hilarious diet plan item was when BJ mentioned that he had to go on a diet and eat things like chicken salad, a dish that is like...half mayonnaise (h/t fatherdog I think)

I love the time BJ says his weight is too low, so he gets a teriyaki burger in addition to his egg and rice breakfast or whatever he normally ordered.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/Thebeast_ufc/status/840361806069669888

:allears:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Tsyni posted:

His manager said on the MMA hour that the retirement thing is complete BS and went off on the journalist who reported it, calling him a POS etc.

Ali is only second to Dana in "dont believe his lies" p4p rankings

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Also, they weren't pills, it was blue sex juice from Thailand

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://vid.me/iaXK

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

I'm trying to figure out at what time they start.

Fight pass prelims start at 1:30 PM ET, who knows what that is in whatever godless, blasted heathen hellscape you may or may not live in

Fight pass main card starts at 5:00 PM ET

try this: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ian Entwistle was pulled, probably because his weight cut was awful

https://streamable.com/lv8ms

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Derrick Lewis might fight Mark Hunt in New Zealand

maybe he was getting too much sex at home

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

please discuss Saad Awad and all Sad Wad fighting in the b league thread

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i like derrick lewis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Se0dv0AyJM

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

missing the epic o-smashi-chevy he had against victoria sonnenberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

evobatman posted:

That's also a $36,000 watch he's wearing. But he has to fight to feed his family!

Maybe that was a gift after some negotiations at PRIDE

• Locked thread