Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Not terribly important but I'm pretty sure Lando's nickname is "groovy," not "funky."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I've never been to a live card so I'm in the meh, maybe camp. It's not great but it's got Cub, Smyln Sam, John Dodson, Raging Al, and Brandon Moreno might be cool. If nothing else maybe I could get to see Matt Serra in person, screaming.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I thought Wonderboy was a Serra/Longo guy but I didn't see them in his corner. I'm also a week or two behind on the Serra-Cast. Can someone help me out?

Matt Serra takes TRT and loves to gently caress his wife. Raging Al's cashing those commission checks from Raging Al's Realty. Serra said, "we're goin to Nashville." So, fingers crossed tickets aren't too expensive.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Well, Matt Serra's the only one who talks about loving his wife. And making GBS threads. Frank Mir's not allowed to gently caress his wife, Bryan Callen talks about loving everyone but his wife, and Ariel has children so maybe?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Bubba Smith posted:

Those are mostly Jon Jones being a fuckup, which he is, but I don't really see much that makes him mean.

Hector Lombard is an rear end in a top hat. jon Jones.. eh, he's a pothead who likes to pet his exotic cat. Even when he goes on Instagram and calls his fans ugly or whatever he does, usually it's cause they started it.

Lmao, what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Tyron is offering to fight him in July

Is it an official offer through iMessage?

• Locked thread