Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Does the speech or debate clause apply I wonder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Good for him that Canada has a history of granting citizenship to Americans that are stuck in a country that won't let them leave.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

Ffffffff my Facebook is already filled with conspiracy redhats:

I'm really starting to wonder just how much of the population has fully embraced the Trump reality regardless of the consequences.

Our security is imperiled due to leaking documents like the CIA's list of Japanese style faces.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Kawasaki Nun posted:

If its already failing catastrophically then what else are you going to do? In the absence of that water that failing battery would have likely done significantly more damage to that beaker/floor/ whatever. Its an electrical fire where you can't remove the ignition source or the fuel. Your only hope is to keep it contained until the fuel runs out afaik.

2 Li + 2 H2O → 2 LiOH + H2

That hydrogen gas is a bit of a problem.

(yes I know lithium battery chemistry is more complicated but thats still hydrogen gas thats burning)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I find it surprising how much he paid in taxes. Romney was better! :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Godholio posted:

You're right, but at this point it's not about that. It's about gathering support at the grassroots level. Instead we've got DNC leadership refusing to rule out ANOTHER Clinton run. They didn't learn a goddamned thing from this election and it's going to keep biting us in the rear end until they do.

The Democrats appear to have decided to just wait it out. If things get bad enough, those swing voters will come back. That's not a goddamned strategy, and it's why they're going to keep losing until they start getting active and finding their own charismatic leaders that aren't absurdly un-electable like Bernie.

The DNC cannot control whether a candidate runs or not.

• Locked thread