Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Here's some different Trump news. Not related to treason, just extreme stupidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I thought it was nice that Franken tied Sessions up in knots if for no other reason than to make people feel better. Now it turns out he might have helped steer dumbass into perjuring himself.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Melania Trump is calling for Naturopathy instead of Health Insurance :stare:

What do you expect from a retarded Russian prostitute?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Melania read Oh the Places You'll Go! to sick kids today. Teaching them the value of being willing to do anything for money.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I wish Hunter was the one who died.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Office Pig posted:

Geriatric man believes in reefer madness, has brain damage.
Also he has a very Southern accent which just exponentially increases how retarded he sounds.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Greenwald is a oval office, end of story.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

He was fired by intercept after they did their own investigation. Buddy was making his own sources up with fake emails and everything. People he claimed to interview said they never spoke with him. He's just a crazy.
Well now that he's actually been arrested Greenwald can swoop in and rehire him just to be contrarian.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Excuse me while I don't tie my neck to this damaged brand sinking into the lake.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope Vilerat's mom is happy supporting a guy who will do everything in his power to destroy an institution her son very much believed in

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Reverand maynard posted:

I dunno why people shame trump for being a draft dodger. Considering his ego and incompetence he would most def have gotten a lot of people killed. Him not going is probably the most patriotic thing he's ever done.
If somebody had fraggee him in Vietnam we wouldn't be dealing with this poo poo right now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I watched some older John Oliver clips today. It sucks that we don't have time for stories about Jeff the Diseased Lung who is also a cowboy, and where Daesh is getting their Hiluxes. All because of the endless stream of poo poo that Trump pulls.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Mar 5, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He's had a few weeks now to do it and all he accomplished was killing a little girl, a Seal, a bunch of civilians, and wrecking a $70 million aircraft.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Went to Berkeley, Hailed Trump, started poo poo. From there events get fuzzy, but piss was involved.
Trump does like his watersports.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

More like I hate them because they're your hand picked best people, who are almost entirely the worst people for the job. A few of them, Bannon and Gorka for instance, are even loving worse than you as strange as that sounds.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

What in the wide world of gently caress? Who is that guy?
He has a tattoo of Nixon's face on his back.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

This is probably all a result of Donnie finding out that there are recordings of his aides talking to Russians. Never mind that that's due to the Russians being wiretapped. If one side of the conversation occured in Trump Tower then that's on him for conducting his treason there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

It's one of three things:
1-Obama illegally had Trump's phones tapped
2-A FISA warrant was issued to tap Trump's phones
3-None of this is true and Trump just make a wildly false accusation because he'll repeat anything he sees on the screen like Ron loving Burgundy.

I hope it's #2. It's probably #3.
Hope for #2, still happy with #3, absolutely don't give a poo poo if it's #1. I also wouldn't care if Barry and Joe ran Donnie over with a Trans-Am and threw Melania into the gutter where she belongs.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It's probably aftrr Donnie's bed time. He needs his sleep so he can be absolutely outraged at 0300.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Comey denies Obama wiretapped Trump.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He'll badmouth them on twitter and call it a day.

ME MAKE DEAL GOOD. ART OF DEAL GOOD, IVANKA SIT ON LAP NOW.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Spousal murder is apparently somehow 'lesser' if you're white. That's what I'm getting out of this.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Barry really broke a lot of idiot's brains. Anyone who thinks of Russia as anything other than a stinking garbage heap needs their loving head examined.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Saint Celestine posted:

Isn't this literally against Donald Trump's stupid "Make America Great Again" hat?
Well you see our interests completely align with a garbage autocratic country that has been trying to gain the upper hand on us for 70+ years. We should be friends with them!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Coffeehitler posted:

Oh my god, Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary for all the wrong reasons. :allears:
I don't remember people getting excited to tune into the press briefing unless something major is going on. Mind you we're living in scandal a minute land now, so it could be argued that something major is always happening. But it's not so much that people are interested in the current scandal as they are seeing Spicer freak out and get ever closer to having a stroke on live tv.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

shyduck posted:

Stallman is a bit of a kook but he's been generally on the ball with his predictions.
Stallman likes to use terms like "consensual pedophilia".

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think people prefer that our bag of dirty tricks doesn’t include feeding dioxin to people.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Revive him with some Guns and Roses, that's his jam.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Can't be Northern Ireland, that's water not blood.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

A lot of your former supporters are pretty glad they can buy guns these days Barry-o but you keep beating that drum I guess.
He specifically said "mentally unstable" people, which is a legitimate problem. If people can't understand thay caveat than they're too stupid to engage with anyway.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ReebTop posted:

Don't know who dude in front is, but his proportions are all hosed up. Look at them two foot long legs and baby feet.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Flood them with the worst batches of heroin we can lay our hands on and let nature take its course.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Sergg posted:

(Prevalence of Injection Drug Use-Related HIV in Russia, 2012) "Russia has the largest population of injecting drug users (IDUs) in the world — an estimated 1·8 million people. More than a third have HIV; in some regions, the proportion is nearer to three-quarters. Astonishingly, an estimated 90% of Russian IDUs have hepatitis C, and most patients co-infected with HIV and tuberculosis in Russia are drug-dependent."

Source: Talha Burki, "Russia’s drug policy fuels infectious disease epidemics," The Lancet, Vol. 12, April 2012, p. 275.
- See more at: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Russia#sthash.zHav0rsz.dpuf
The trick would be figuring out pricing. You want it cheap enough to be appealing, but cost enough that the addicts commit crimes to afford it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He's no Mullen.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Notice me mein fuhrer.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

They should get Christoper Walken in a fat suit to play Trump.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Belgian Waffle posted:

How do you enforce that?
It's a joke bill that makes fun of the poo poo Texas puts women who need abortions through.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Office Pig posted:

"'The pain train has no brakes,' sources say, months after Donald Trump signed an executive order banning railway brakes."
Michelle Obama championed the initiative to prevent kids getting run over by trains, I'd say I fixed her little red wagon. She also loved puppies so I'm working out how I want to wreck that now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Getting rid of Paul Ryan is getting up there with getting rid of Sessions. Even if you get rid of Trump and friends you'd have Tea Party shitbags, and outright death cultists like Ryan continuing to do damage. Ryan at least seems like the upper limit of crazy for what the electorate will accept. There's nobody who I see sliding into his place that will be as successful as he's been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ate you sick of winning yet?

• Locked thread