Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Watch Trump try to one up the Mearsk Alabama raid and get a bunch of people killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think Rachel is pretty.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You can't pronounce the guy's name for one thing. Him going to prison would be comedy gold simply based on the stupid Nixon tattoo that his potential showe rapist will have staring him during the assault.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Reverand maynard posted:

I thought this was gary busey at first

edit: SNL needs to get gary busey to play roger stone lmao
Roger Stone doesn't have a convenient excusw for what's wrong with his brain.

Busey likes Trump so that may not happen. On the other hand he hasn't always shown the best judgment when picking roles see his performance in Valley of the Wolves: Iraq where he plays a Jewish doctor who harvests organs from Iraqi civilians to sell to rich Isrealis.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Mar 15, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Two Finger posted:

is there a particular reason he chose snoop dogg, or why he used the particular phrase 'fired the gun'?

i just wwoke up and unless there's something i've missed, that's a loving bizarre thing to be saying
Snoop Dogg posted a video or picture or something where he fires a gun at s clown wearing a Trump mask.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Comparing his taxes to Obama and Bernie was pretty rich since neither of them are fake billionaires.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Last year he claimed that someone poisoned his dogs. While that's horrible and I'd kill someone if they tried to pull that on mine, I have serious doubts that it happened. More likely he forgot to feed them, they got into whatever drugs he does, or they were imaginary dogs.

Never be nice to College Republican types because this is what they grow into.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vriess posted:

For gently caress's sake, you know you're doomed man, and the GOP destroyed any means you have of actually being useful to society.
My best bet is to side with the coal company that killed grampy, and papa, and caused me to grow up eating squirrel caserole.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

*Free market determines that uneducated rural whites aren't worth keeping alive.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

C'mon, they're not qualified enough for that.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

Well they have Perez now so you'll see a refocused attempt at energizing the bahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Not Berning enough for thou? The reality is Perez is quite progressive and Republicans acted like he was the loving devil when Obama nominated him. He also has more experience running a large organization than Ellison does which is pretty important when you're trying to take the country back from Donnie Dumbfuck and Friends. But of course none of that matters because I saw some memes this morning from some idiots who never cared about politics until they bought into Bernie's cult of personality and probably didn't show up to vote, so now I'm conflicted.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zuckerberg has no charisma and is basically a sociopath. I don't really care that he stole an idea from a couple of guys who were even bigger douchebags than him, but nothing in his resume qualifies him to be president. He happened to steal the right thing at the right time and is otherwise completely unremarkable. Yes he's a very young billionaire but his attempts to be otherwise relevant have been utterly pathetic. On his position I'd live pretty reclusively and devote time to pet projects while generally avoiding notice.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Republicans acted like everyone was the devil if Obama nominated them but by all means continue crying about Bernie loving Sanders
The Bernie Bro position of listening to no one smarter than them including Bernie Sanders is really doing wonders for....

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 15, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

psydude posted:

The bar for qualifications for president is pretty low right now, dude.
The only things Zuckerberg has on Trump is that he's an actual billionaire, not quite as much of a sociopath, and not a Russian stoolie. The last bit is the most important but his lack of charisma would probably lose him an election even against a mental toddler like Trump with 4 years of destroyed country behind him.

Oh, and his finding religion might very well be him jockeying for a public office run. The same thing has been speculated about Obama, except that people actually really like Obama.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Mar 15, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

KildarX posted:

Didn't stop the Democrats from nominating Gore, Kerry, or Hillary so...
They weren't borderline autistic.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

NSA Wizard C/D?

That's beautiful. Witnessing a spine in the wild for the first time in years. They're not extinct.
C'mon John you're not going to make it through another campaign, burn that poo poo to the ground and piss on the ashes. Save your legacy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Unfortunately this one isn't about Donnie mad, but his bumblefuck security advisor Sebastian THE ALPHA MALES ARE BACK Gorka is probably a literal Hungarian Nazi.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/842390659772366849

He belongs to a Hungarian group that was apparently under the command of German Nazis. That could be a problem for Gorka, as if he is a member of this group, he shouldn't have been allowed to become a citizen in 2012, meaning he possibly fraudulently became a citizen. :laugh:
Someone please explain to me how the guys who make yummy tacos are considered undesirables, but fuckwits like Gorka are ok to let in?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So cutting meals on wheels, huh? All the death, none of the panels.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Watch Trump creqte a humanitarian crisis that wrecks South Korea. Mission Accomplished! rightfully pissed of a lot of people but these tone deaf sabre rattling attempts by a draft dodger to prove that he's actually tough are just a kind of stupid we've never seen before.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I for one am glad that somewhere out there somebody is willing to catelog and analyze anything you can think of. So long as it doesn't turn into that Silent Hill wiki circumcision thing.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mike-o posted:

...wh....what :stare:?

I know I shouldn't ask but I'm asking because I want to know. And ask.
The Silent Hill Wikia page is or was edited by some guy who insisted that all the evil in the game could be traced back to the crime of circumcision.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope Twitter goes bankrupt soon and no one bails them out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A German is the leader of the free world right now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Now how do I explain to my kids what a thimble and wheelbarrow are?
They're going to need to know how to use them when Trump ends the world.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pretend I posted that video of him farting on the hooker.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My uncle who spent most of his life talking poo poo about how irresponsible poor people are went bankrupt to the tune of $600k. In his ideal society the government would have thrown him in debtor's prison or let his family starve to death. He also had his kids take out student loans to pay for business expenses :laugh:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe some crisis that China is unwilling or unable to bail them out of. Whatever happens there will be a massive humanitarian crisis that fucks up South Korea. With 6 years of Syrian Civil War and a major populism problem worldwide I don't see the international community banding together to help sort things out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"Comey doesn't mean the things he says."

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope we live long enough to throw the whole rotten family into the gutter.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hey, the advantage to this is then maybe they can both go to prison.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

TBeats posted:

Hes also is still balls deep in his business interests right?
And her...and her.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Office Pig posted:

Execute every single last Confederate.

... it's a little late for that.
Not really.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Office Pig posted:

At first, racists killed the not-muslim brown people, thinking they were the muslim brown people. Then they started killing the muslim brown people, but very stupidly.

https://twitter.com/SikhProf/status/843956865889452034

Now they're hedging their bets.
Please See: The Marine Reservist who attacked a Greek Orthodox priest who asked him for directions with a tire iron.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/CHueyBurns/status/844201893861777408

Yes, this is really all it takes to shatter their spine.
Ah, Peter King. Self described terrorism expert and IRA fundraiser.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Iron Rose posted:

leftists really believe this

There was a great article, by the way, that Foreign Policy literally just published about Trump supporting women.

a pretty common refrain is "oversensitive", "politically correct," et cetera.

Honestly I say run on a leftist economic message, ditch some of the more annoying social justice-y types, ditch gun control and boom you have a recipe for Democratic electoral success.

Hillary had a great economic platform that was way more comprehensive than anyone else's, in either primary and obviously in the general.

But she sure as hell didn't run on it.
That still leaves us holding the bag of thoughts and prayers every time there's a mass shooting. Besides which perception is a lot more important than facts in todays world. So many people crying about Obama taking their guns away despite not being able to point to anything concrete. People got it into their heads that Hilldawg was a gun grabber and that was all that mattered despite any published policy position.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Mar 21, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

If that's Jeff Flake then that's a bit scary. He's one of the sane ones.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd love to beat your dog murdering son to death.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Piss tape gets revealed, dumb hicks suddenly keen on "consenting adults" argument, but only as far as it applies to Donnie.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jesus isn't done with you yet. TAKE THE OIL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

My first encounter with one of those 18X kids was at our gym at BIAP. Between sets of curls or bench press or whatever he was doing, he'd roll up the sleeves on his t-shirt and start flexing.

A week later he got into poo poo because he left a KIK-13 laying on his rucksack outside their barracks
KYK-13, pronounced "kick". Don't loudly announce to the class that it is a "Kike-13" :eng101:

• Locked thread