Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Most of the pro trump responsible responses to that post are calling it fake news.

Literally anything critical or negative of the Trump administration is being called fake news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Zeris posted:

No, that's exactly it. It's not a smoking gun (yet) but people, I guess in a few posts here and in implications from left-leaning media outlets, seem to assume it's a smoking gun. Maybe I'm reading too far into things. I already have outrage fatigue and I no longer understand the point of getting riled up over stupid poo poo until it's clearly smoking-gun-level stupid poo poo.

psydude posted:

Not to nitpick, but I really wouldn't consider the WSJ left-leaning. In fact their editorial editor resigned because they kept pushing him to publish Trump-friendly poo poo.

During the campaign the WSJ's editorial page was insanely pro-Trump. I don't remember reading a single pro-Clinton or even anything remotely neutral editorial that was written by the WSJ.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Best Friends posted:

The WSJ editorial page is and has been talk radio for guys who think they're too smart to listen to talk radio. WSJ has maybe the greatest A section in news, then you turn the page one too many times and it's "Supply Side Economics: Still Good" and "Obama: Why Does He Hate America So Much" in your face.

The editorial page wasn't nearly the print version of a slightly less insane Infowars until about mid-2016. There would be one fairly moderate editorial a week maybe 2, but then it went full bore Trump testicle gargling session. And yeah, easily the worst part of WSJ is the jarring difference between the editorial page(s) and the rest of the paper.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

:drat:

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Oh my god, Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary for all the wrong reasons. :allears:

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
The Internet, and in particular Social Media, Makes You Stupid.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

:tif:

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

:stare:

What the gently caress.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Two Finger posted:

is there a particular reason he chose snoop dogg, or why he used the particular phrase 'fired the gun'?

i just wwoke up and unless there's something i've missed, that's a loving bizarre thing to be saying

Snoop fired at a clown named Ron Frump or something dumb like that in a new music video.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Someone please explain to me how the guys who make yummy tacos are considered undesirables, but fuckwits like Gorka are ok to let in?

White is right.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Someone explain to me what this means.

I think same day/immediate amendments to AHCA can be done tomorrow?

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Uhhhh I hope this isn't true. Wasn't the USA protecting the dam from ISIS?

https://twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/846047726836092929

Different dam, this one is up-river of Raqqa. The one you're probably thinking of is the Mosul dam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

there is no way someone doesn't try that. Imagine being the hacker that gets some politicians dick bitten off by his robotic gently caress doll.

Republicans are going to be safe unless someone makes a teen boy sex doll.

• Locked thread