Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

Wow, so much for the tolerant left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

galtse.txt keeps crashing the awful app so just pretend I quoted it here for the new page

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

~*Cool 90’s Prodigy jams ring out in the back ground*~

Another one got outed today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager Arrested for Sending Death Threats on Twitter", "Hacker Arrested after Taking Down Some Left Wing Mine-Craft Servers"...

drat kids. They're all alike.

But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain, ever take a look behind the eyes of the script kiddie, into the Alt-Right? Did you ever wonder what made them tick, what forces shaped them, what may have molded them?

I am a Script Kiddie! Enter my world...

Mine is a world that begins with Habo Hotel... I'm more annoying than most of the other users, this crap they talk about bores me...

drat trolls. They're all alike.

I'm in junior high or high school. I've listened to teachers explain for the fifteenth time how to reduce a fraction. I don’t understand it. "No, Ms. Smith, I don't show my work, because I was buy posting dank memes”...
drat kid. Probably copied it. They're all alike.

But I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Wait a second, this is cool. It does what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, it's because I screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me...
Or feels threatened by me...
Or thinks I'm a smart rear end...
Or judges me for looking at pokemon Rule 34...
drat kid. All he does is play games. They're all alike.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like UDP Packets through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a rare Pepe is found.

"This is it... this is where I belong...the Alt-Right"

I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all... Except not really...But that’s fine because I don’t really have any other friends...

drat kid. Tying up the phone line again. They're all alike...

You bet your rear end we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at school when we hungered for Doritos and mountain dew... the crumbs that you did let slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by feminists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us will-ing trolls, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.

Very Poem!

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the inaccurate matrix references. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by triggered leftist snowflakes... Who we also simultaneously call thugs because they punch Nazis... And then we ourselves throw tantrums when you ban us from social media! OUR LOGIC IS FLAWLESS MATE!
We explore... and you call us Nazis. We post goatse on twitter, with Nazi flags... and you call us Nazis. We dislike people with certain skin colors, certain nationalities, and we have great religious bias... and you call us Nazis. (Maybe...they’re right? ...? NO! You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you make ghostbusters movies that we don’t like for some reason! You Murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, and We’Re AlL lIvInG iN a SiMuLaTiOn SETUP by warmonging (((Shilary Clinton))) working with ~Elon Musk~! YES!

I am the Alt-Right. My crime is that of being a loving rear end in a top hat. My crime is that of judging people because I have a severe case of internet induced depersonalization disorder... And I need to go outside a little bit! (Just a little bit!)

I am a Script Kiddie and a Nazi, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can stop us all... after all, we're all alike, in that we’re all a bunch of angry glorified image board trolls who if brains were made of lard would be hard pressed to grease a small loving pan!

Same

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

I see the new VOICE initiative is working well

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

I'd say it's surprising to see Trump double down on a bill that even breitbart doesn't support but at this point nothing is actually surprising. Also it's going to be amazing to see Trump go up against the AARP if he actually does go all in on repeal

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

Look we just can't justify spending any HARD EARNED TAX PAYER DOLLARS on PBS. Now let's talk about the $3 billion to start building a useless wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/charles_lister/status/842509968897138688

This is the second high profile gently caress up (w/r/t anti-terrorism efforts) in less than two months, things aren't looking so good for future ME peace efforts

• Locked thread