Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Really hope the idea of buying *their* browser history and publishing it is a possibility, if (when) this thing passes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Friedman kind of has that gimmick but I can see how it might be easy to fall for it considering our current timeline. Lol for trying to find a way to use Others With a Capital O though.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Shhh. We don't need science to MAGA; it's all just liberal PC lies like global warming.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Growing up in Michigan I never understood the confederate flags either. But then again I saw them in California often

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

It's literally a symbol of proud ignorance that those who buy into never understand.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hopefully he gets fired so he can go back to harassing dippin dots on twitter

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

did we really need 11 back to back stream of consciousness posts my man? did this turn into a gameday thread and i just didnt notice?

Strap yourself in; I'll be live posting my reactions to N4B's live posting of reactions to the next briefing.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
So he's literally a Parks and Rec character

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Renowned professional steam holiday sale game buyer Duncan hunter shakes his head sadly in disgust and takes another hit from his vape pen

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Who's ready for some good ol fashion "vetrin" and chicken hawk outrage?

Drexel professor wanted to 'vomit' after service member given courtesy on plane - Fox News
https://apple.news/A7Eyk78OeSdCi6T2INFxeLg

This dude does sound like a huge tool but now I'm gonna have to listen to people talk about how he shouldn't say this stuff because soldiers fought for his freedom of speech and I'm gonna die a little on the inside every times

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

A Handed Missus posted:

you forgot Little Maurice

So he's a dwarf from warhammer then

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Trump's IO messaging campaign isn't as effective as Russia's was. Lacks a certain... subtlety

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Lmaoooo that fox screenshot. What a bunch of loving shills. How do you even go on camera and say some of this poo poo. Even Ive got too much pride and spine for that. Let em keep it up tho. When they finally turn on him, I want them to be reminded of this, forever.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

facialimpediment posted:

APPARENTLY Kushner was invited to Iraq by Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Dunford.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/848737938871656449

A classic story of Kushner's brain having enough sense to say 'give the loving general a seat at the table'. That said, I can see the trip being a 'hey, this is why your father-in-law needs to shut the gently caress up' kind of a trip. Or maybe something to show Kushner that he's playing with lives now.

Having enough sense or... being a slimeball who saw an opportunity ?

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.f6f36a4d9b8f

How two US Marxists wound up on the front lines against Isis:

"...Other aspects of their experience jolted the assumptions they had come with. They were perturbed by the relish with which the YPG greeted the U.S. presidential election of Donald Trump, who is being hailed within the secularist group as an enemy of Muslims. Chapman is an observant Jew, and one of his hopes was to find a way to bridge the gulf between Muslims and Jews by demonstrating his solidarity with Islam. Instead, he found himself fighting alongside people who denounced Muslims.

“There’s a lot about it that’s not utopia,” he said. “It’s disappointing when people say things like ‘All Muslims must leave.’ ”

I feel like that is common knowledge about the YPG. Especially figured you would know that if you are a believer in their ideology. Or maybe at least do a google search before flying into a war zone

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The schadenfreude sustains me

Yuuuup. gently caress her. I'm usually an empathetic person but not towards racists. Don't vote for the party that rants about cutting govt spending and then act surprised when your program of choice is cut.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

redneck nazgul posted:

Still not buying it.

A: These people think that saying they voted Obama in 2008 would make other people think they're racist. Voting against him in 2012 is okay since they did it once and we had a black president, racism is over.

B: These people are 50 or older. They've been voting since at least Reagan. They never establish any voting history, which means there isn't anything there. Either they didn't vote or they went straight Republican until Obama showed up and would make them feel guilty if they got caught voting against him. Who'd they vote for in '92? (HINT: It was probably Perot.)

C: Much like every Breitbart article about radical liberal professors waterboarding innocent Christian students until they renounce Christ and embrace Marx, this poo poo is solely printed to make some people on the left clutch at their pearls and make some point and laugh. It's self-validating garbage.

Like most self proclaimed independents during elections, they say it to seem more Intelligent and fair minded. "Well I'm an independent and after thoughtful analysis of both sides I pick..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Thwomps first vox article is good. That person gives a well thought out interview. See, I feel bad for her some what. She actually wants her peers to move past the fake news and political rhetoric.

• Locked thread