Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

While I hope all that is true, and more importantly, it leads to the removal of the Trump adminstration, I'm not getting my hopes up. So far, Trump and Co are Teflon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I am not of the camp that 'Hillary would have won if it weren't for Russia", but I do think the Trump administration and it's Russian ties need to be investigated. With Manafort, Flynn, and now Sessions, along with Trump's business bullshit and his idiot son in law all having deep ties, and the sudden drastic disappearance of much of his debt once Trump moved so much of his financial poo poo to Russia...
Occam's Razor- Russia worked with him to get him in office. Factor in the Apt 29 hacks and other assorted Russian shenanigans, and I can't help but believe that Trump has a Russia hand up his rear end.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Missionary Positron posted:

speaking of blackhawk down:

:patriot:

What is this from? I want to read it.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Cyber attack to take out infrastructure, cruise missiles/precision munitions to ensure they are offline. The have alternating planes dropping HUMRATS and cluster bombs.

While I move to Fiji and watch it in 4K on YouTube.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I want that bill story to be real, and for her to release a copy. I wonder if it is partially to do with that article that referred to her as "the leader of the Free world" instead of him.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I'm in school in Trinidad, CO. The only reason this city can fund anything is pot shops.
In a city of ~9000, there are 31 shops, with 42 approved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Perot chat- I voted for Perot in Middle School because he paid for a bunch of POW rescue attempts, and I thought Uncommon Valor was a documentary.

• Locked thread