Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:
Other than the, you know, drawing of some dude's nuts front and center as you open it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

Sorry, that picture didn't load on my end, tagged it this time.

S'cool, I was at home where I can stare at all the pictures of balls I want. Just didn't want anybody else to get caught with their pants down.

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

In Florida "A law enforcement officer, including a police officer, has a legal duty to provide aid to ill, injured, and distressed persons who are not in police custody during an emergency whether the law enforcement officer is on-duty or acting in a law enforcement capacity off-duty." Further, "A law enforcement officer rendering emergency aid to ill, injured, or distressed persons on-duty or acting in a law enforcement capacity while off-duty is acting within the scope of his or her employment" and is thus shielded from liability.

Now I can't speak to other states, but an officer here would be obligated to provide aid to the guy he just shot for no reason up to his level of competence and would be personally shielded from liability for any tort caused by said aid.

Here's a handy read if you're curious: http://www.myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Opinions/85E4F114E318503185256570006E05B3

Basically your entire post, in florida, is wrong.

Well, the cop handcuffed him so clearly he's in custody now. :downs:

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011

I think your definition of "break it up" and Trump's definition are probably different.

• Locked thread