Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That white trash mother fucker wearing a cheap Vietnamese made trucker cap indoors.

That's tacky and cheap as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Trump's hitting the twitter again

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, for the price it's actually surprisingly good

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Casimir Radon posted:

Hope for #2, still happy with #3, absolutely don't give a poo poo if it's #1. I also wouldn't care if Barry and Joe ran Donnie over with a Trans-Am and threw Melania into the gutter where she belongs.

Hahahahah, drat son

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Doesn't that just mean North Korea's air Force is grounded for the next 7 months?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If I was CIA or whatever I'd be making a list of other suspicious people to look into in regards to trump and he'd be close to the top of the list.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
When bored in the office we used to jump on Craigslist looking for people that were dumb enough to make themselves easily identifiable for a laugh.

Plenty of dudes posting some, errrr, personal photos and then the next would be them in uniform with name, rank and occasionally a unit patch as well.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If sending your dingaling is determined to be a security problem/risk, then make it a condition of service that you don't have a digital copy of your dong.

Don't like it, don't join.

And really that's doing people a favor.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Two Finger posted:

i was under the impression they are a real threat to anyone

i've had one and they are loving painful as hell i was just lucky i didn't get the massive infection to go with it

why would being diabetic be more of a problem there?

Poor circulation, and usually peripheral neuropathy mask the real hurt so you don't know you have one until your toe looks gangrenous

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Did he shoot him in the rear end?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You'd think the jerky motions would also be attributed to him being the skinniest bastard and struggling with his SUV door on a slope.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, that whole "leaving people to bleed out in handcuffs" thing just makes me completely unsympathetic. I get it, cops are gonna make (bad) mistakes sometimes, but poo poo maybe just giving the dude with extra holes you put in him some gauze to try and stem the bleeding a bit? Not only not helping him but making him unable to help himself is just some cold poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Mr. Nice! posted:

In Florida "A law enforcement officer, including a police officer, has a legal duty to provide aid to ill, injured, and distressed persons who are not in police custody during an emergency whether the law enforcement officer is on-duty or acting in a law enforcement capacity off-duty." Further, "A law enforcement officer rendering emergency aid to ill, injured, or distressed persons on-duty or acting in a law enforcement capacity while off-duty is acting within the scope of his or her employment" and is thus shielded from liability.

Now I can't speak to other states, but an officer here would be obligated to provide aid to the guy he just shot for no reason up to his level of competence and would be personally shielded from liability for any tort caused by said aid.

If they weren't gonna do that I'd be okay with them throwing him some bandages and leaving him uncuffed. Or his hands cuffed in front. Or his fuckin' ankles. You know, anything at all rather than just letting a dude bleed out and forcefully stopping him from helping himself not die.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

So what happens when you got plugged by a cop like that? Do they pay your medical bills and lost wages and poo poo? Or is that what the kid was suing him for and got poo poo on?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Office Pig posted:

A while back, Tucker Carlson elevated Trump's victory as the result of people fed up with a system from which they saw no benefit or promise.

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/842209771457462272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Here's Tucker Carlson now.

That legit made me laugh.

Trump reminds of that South Park episode with the crack babies and EA sports, and he's the head of EA

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVZjpmi-QQ

not caring here fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Mar 16, 2017

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Whiffing at softballs is the defining characteristic of this administration.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I remember reading about how if North Korea was absorbed by South Korea that there was a significant chance that their economy could NEVER recover.

Never is a long time.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
There was one business operating near Palm Beach out of the airport and because it turns into a no fly zone he loses 30k a day whenever Trump is down.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm getting that feeling of being in the divine comedy but on a meteor hurtling towards the sun again.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I wonder if he's gonna get smoked all the way up to his premature seperation.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

I'm assuming that she told him to go gently caress himself and that's why he sat around in a sulk and refused to shake her hand.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
My sister was a flight attendant way back in the day, and it was always made very, very clear that if you are flying for free / cheap there is a fairly strict dress code to follow. It serves 2 purposes, it stops employees and their families looking like loving slobs, and it improves the image of the company by making it look like their clientele is more affluent than they are.

You are far less likely to pay for business or first class if cleetus and reagan show up wearing flannel, jorts and flip flops.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

M_Gargantua posted:

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/846135383129772032

Every time this starts going somewhere I get my hopes up and am disappointed. I don't know how much longer this administration can keep all the plates spinning so I'm feeling hope anyway.

This is a good timeline of what was supposed to have happened if you are okay with wading through a lot of tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Arc Light posted:

Instead, America will buy even more tanks, because our Congress has been bought by General Dynamics.

I think it was General Dynamics who installed the boom gates and control systems and Benning. I was on a bullshit detail to help man them because... I dunno, budgets or something. The only thing that worked was the green and red lights above the lanes, and only then from the cheap poo poo looking switch box in the individual booths. Nothing else worked. Not the spikes, the boom gates, the cameras, the barriers, nothing. They were paying a 30k a month service agreement for poo poo that didn't work, and no one ever came out to look at it, let alone fix it.

Of course the dude in charge of the contract was prior military, who was buddy buddy with the staff officers still in so they just threw Joes at the problem instead of, you know, getting what they paid for.

• Locked thread