Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Zeris posted:

lol when the cousins become step-siblings. But, whatever.

Believe it or not banging your brothers wife is totes in the Bible.

Genesis 38:8

Then Judah said to Onan, "Sleep with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I think there is a small chance that it is all a Russian intelligence op to destabilize us. Both the hacking and the oh so easy to find intelligence / campaign connections.

Putin has no love for Trump, he wants to watch this place burn. And to exert control over us.

Just a crazy idea. A distant possibility.

It's that or Trump was bought and paid for by Putin.

And goddamn what a worse situation that'd be.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I don't see it, what am I missing?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
JFC indeed.

That Brit is smart to be laying the gently caress low right now.

He knows enough to get black sited or polonium-210'ed. When you gotta fear the U.S. and Russia you are in a goddamn world of poo poo.

I wonder if we're gonna get Eddie Snowden back.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Huh. I have 7.something BitCoins from when they were way way way cheaper and the Silk Road was still a thing. Wonder how impossible it would be to cash them out.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'll give them to my nephew in exchange for him cashing them out for me and I'll take 50%.

They cost me very little money to obtain, an online buddy had hundreds of coins and was just like here's 10 bitcoins gimme $100 on PayPal. This was all a very goddamn long time ago.

My nephew will be more motivated than me to cash them, he wants to buy a used truck when he turns 16 in May.

Plus he's uber smart with this tech poo poo.

Hope he doesn't just use the money for bath salts and Kentucky moon.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Godholio posted:

Without hyperbole, I believe that if the media becoming discredited because all of this is demonstrated to be nonsense, that's the moment when Octavian Caesar sits in the consul's chair and gives the finger to the Senate. The death of the republic.

Also jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel beams.

Preach it, Brother!

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I love knight croolers!

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
What in the wide world of gently caress? Who is that guy?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
So why is he posting this poo poo on twitter? :confused:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'm gonna ask Zeris to give the next Galt quotes a month off. He won't listen but then again he might.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Yup, let's keep fighting that drug war. Surely success is right around the corner.

Well c'mon man we gotta at least swing the bat if nothing else.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
No but seriously is this guy for real?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

The Iron Rose posted:

This isn't the first time that SF has acted to deter Turkish attacks on partner forces. The most notable example of this was in September when US SF guys were literally flying US flags to get Turkey to stop shelling them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/us-flags-northern-syria_us_57e138efe4b08cb14097dfa0

Sure, but I'd figured everyone knew that was BS the day it was announced. The break from purely SF is significant, but I'd figure the Turkey bit would be more newsworthy.

They can still say it's special operations forces only on the ground. They are a USASOC/SOCOM asset/unit. The only one with privates, but still.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Next gun chat post eats a probation.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

e: Not gun chat.

Attaboy

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Next post about gun posts eats a probation.

Current. Events.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
He posting anywhere?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Next post about fire eats a probation.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
drat I was hoping to stealth edit that one.

Now people are going to think I secretly control the world, or something crazy like that.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Mar 12, 2017

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Well done steak with ketchup means he probably kicks dogs.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Holy loving poo poo I hope they pass this. We could see them all thrown out on their asses in just 2 years.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
People who go from insured to uninsured are going to be very pissed. That's 24 million votes for whoever says they're gonna unfuck this poo poo and politically destroy those who did it.

This is a goddamn electoral gift basket. They're handing us the next cycle if they pass this poo poo.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I don't. They haven't been able to spin anything yet. They're amateur hour, big time.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
White House "Strenuously disagree with CBO analysis"

:rolleyes:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

There's a huge difference between having a space program and engaging in a space race. The US is head and shoulders above the rest of the world when it comes to space travel.

Yeah just look at all those rides we hitch on Soyuz. Head and Shoulders above who in human space flight? Because only the PRC and Russia are sending humans to space.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I see a loving paddy poke his drunken ginger head up in GiP today and I'm playing probation whack a mole.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

is there a figure for how much america spends on welfare annually?

Our welfare programs are diverse and split across agencies and departments and varies from State, to National, to even local laws.

It's really hard to wrap your arms around. It's insane how much our national economy gets boosted by VA C&P payments. Those go Treasury->VA->Vet->Local Economy.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
"Welfare" means a lot of different things for a lot of different populations.

We have veterans welfare in the form of healthcare and C&P and lots of other programs. These are only available to vets.

We have federal housing subsidies under programs like Chapter 8 that exist as welfare for the poor.

We have the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program for low income families that buys food.

We have Social Security Disability Insurance as a defecto form of welfare in poor rural America.

This is just a sampling of welfare programs we have. There is no comprehensive list of everyone that receives benefits from the government.

But the good thing is that welfare payments, be they SNAP or vet C&P payments absolutely are a driving force in the real consumer economy.

When people think welfare they're thinking about the Temporary Assistance To Needy Families grants and Aid to Families With Dependent Children.

But the reality of the welfare system is way bigger and more comprehensive than it looks like on paper- and yet we still have homeless and hungry.

It's a beast. A goddamned beast. We could do it better, and probably boost the economy at the same time.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Me too, to the tune of about $45k tax free annually once you add my pension and education benefits, and access to super cheap insurance through TRICare. $48 a month for TRICare Prime is criminally cheap. If I'm ever too broke for that I always have the VA.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Welfare is a very good thing, I just think we could do it better and juice up the economy at the same time.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
They offered to put me in for social security when they medically retired me.. I thought SSDI meant limiting how much money your allowed to have in the bank and you can't work. Am I wrong? Should I have gone for it?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Can you PM me on where to start for this?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

:stare:

:stare:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
They're gonna quietly get this gorsuch turd on the bench. That's the real bad news.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Chichevache posted:

And 6/3s don't vote? :confused:

More like 3/5's.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The latter.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
If piss tape existed we'd have seen it by now.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Reminds me of a homily I was read while waiting for flyballs in left field:

Jesus Christ And Jimmy Vice.
He'll fix your flat, he'll gently caress your wife.
His hair is greasy, his dick is long.
If you work for me? I'll gently caress your mom.

That's all I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

TBeats posted:

I'll put even odds on the US and 3:1 odds on Russia.

I'm gonna say Russia because we don't gently caress up to the tune of 200 dead and not have a DoD release.

• Locked thread