Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
So I didn't watch the video to hear the direct quote, but didn't sessions say he never met with Russians to discuss campaign issues?

I mean he met with them, but they didn't ask if he did it as a member of the armed services committee, just as a campaign member.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the angle taken to avoid perjury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

TBeats posted:

It worked maybe one out of 100 times.

The success rate in government seems closer to 75%

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

aphid_licker posted:

Every time I check my stocks I can't loving believe it. No idea what's going on there but it's probably gonna end in tears.

This crash will be even more glorious because I actually have money in my TSP unlike in 2008.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Number Ten Cocks posted:

That's nice. Are you saying they made up their FOIA results?

Right wing news source reports on thing that no left wing news source will cover because it undermines left wing policy. "LOL, that's a right wing news source, tell me when the NYT reports on something that will piss the masses off about women in the military!" Ok, then.

If it's false I'm sure we'll see some pushback from a DoD or Department of the Navy PR flack.

I have a strange feeling something is dumb about their stats analysis but I'm on the phone right now

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Gobbeldygook posted:

. Those who go without coverage or who never had insurance could buy a policy through a state-run high-risk pool."

So it's cool to socialize the expensive stuff in order to let the Free Market free itself. Something something job creators.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

ded posted:

This poo poo has already happened in my area over the past few years. Along with whooping cough and other bullshit that should not ever happen. Next up is smallpox.

Maybe we're all so busy praying for the canned sunshine that we just aren't seeing the real killer.

Everything resistant mumps/measles/polio.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

my kinda ape posted:

All of those are viruses so they've never been treatable with antibiotics. Easy to vaccinate against though!

Jeez can't help but science my apocalypse joke to death.

Should have worded it "extra virulent" to not trigger everyone's​ sperg.

Worst case is the diseases getting a foot hold and mutating just enough to make the normal vaccine less effective. Then it's game on in gen pop until the newer versions can be made and distributed.

Upside is MMR and polio aren't rapidly mutating viruses like the flu, that's why the vaccination program works so well against them.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Genocide Tendency posted:

Oklahoma State Senator caught loving an underage male prostitute.

Pretty sure we need to invoke "all are pedophiles" rule for republicans from here out. Kinda like bronies.

There will be some reason why his banging an underage male prostitute was actually justified or he was ordered to do so by some divine means.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I was really confused how Monty voting worked until I remembered I can't poll on mobile.

Monty vote will happen in 2 hours

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

TBeats posted:

https://twitter.com/cnni/status/844136433547907072

From what I understand you have to check it if it's bigger than a cell phone.

Also don't international travel rules say something like you have to carry lithium ion battery devices into the cabin anyway?

Domestic ones too. Spare lithium ion batteries in the cabin. Devices in the hold.

This sounds spectacularly dumb. Now all they need is a timer? Or a cell phone sized device with transmit capability to remote detonate?

Clearly beyond the capabilities of terrorist science.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Well, wife and Republican Russian Orthodox Jesus.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/03/russian-satan-2-nuclear-weapons-system-capable-wiping-france-texas-falling-behind-schedule

Anyone want to take up a GoFundMe? Can't have our nuclear salvation behind schedule!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

maffew buildings posted:

Actually I'll have you know that many of the Texas and Southern folks I work with, stationed here in CA, have assured me this state is exclusively liberal vegan faggots so I don't know where you got that. Why no these dudes have not ventured outside of coastal metro areas.

Its those very same people that travel as far as the nearest Mcdonalds/Bud Light and no further when traveling anywhere.

Possibly related to their lovely opinions.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Reverand maynard posted:

oh my god its happening

Pretty ballsy. First off trying to get immunity after being that big of a public figure AND a shitbag. Secondly, assuming they don't have enough already.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

facialimpediment posted:

holy loving moses

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/847590500056137728

"General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit."

Buuut he has all these medals and served his country!

Really doesn't change the fact that he is so insane he got kicked out of leading an agency. You never get removed from leadership positions that high up unless you are turbofucking awful. Its normally a quiet resignation.

I really wish civilians knew how much of a sham decorations and medals are.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Two Finger posted:

also eye of the beholder II was some good poo poo

and dragonstrike

but i want to make a shoutout to the single greatest game of all time

I had Stunts on a floppy disk from my neighbor. Was my first real game. For some reason I had to run "St" when CD'd into the directory and it ran the ST loader for Stunts

I didn't figure out it was my first pirated game till like 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Reverand maynard posted:

didi you go out to a car to grab a hammer and then beat their loving brains out? because I'm at this point in my life where if someone says some poo poo there is gonna be grey matter decorating walls.

I generally just stare open mouthed at them. Drooling slightly. My brain turns off because I've realized nothing I say or do matters.

• Locked thread