Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
every day I wake up hoping to see a gif of DONALD J. TRUMP PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA getting his face pissed on by a russian prostitute or some poo poo. this is the new reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

mlmp08 posted:

And blaming someone for taking a picture and then it gets stolen or redistributed without consent is somewhat like blaming someone for having money that gets stolen.

LOL thats literally what the military does though

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so in 2015 i got sent to like month long rehab for just being a huge drunk, I'm sure you all remember me drunk posting a LOT. 2016 and 2017 I worked on not drinking a lot and even had months of time booze free.

Since loving january 20 all that poo poo has gone out the window gently caress all this poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i want to find my old class As and put them on for some reason

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm goign to blow my brains out them with my RIBBONS ON UPSIDE DOWN

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

ElMaligno posted:

Please don't

ok i'll get out the ruler and make them correct. 1/8th of an inch above the pocket seam

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
no i'm just talking poo poo I just now read about spicer that poo poo is hilarious

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mike-o posted:

A microwave turning into a camera sounds like the lamest transformer.

It's basically Soundwave when you think about it.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Spicer is loving melting down right now

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
CHICKEN FEET POWDER MIX BITCHES

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
excuse me BEVERAGE POWDER SLURRY, CHICKEN FEET

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7HIFCwnPXQ

looks like its about to begin finally

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
god this guy is just the loving worst I can't believe he is the loving president of the USA

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
drat german reporter asking some good questions

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the audio in this is awful

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I literally cannot follow what he is saying.

Military Stronger Trade Deals this dude is so simple minded. its unbelievable how dumb this man is.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Aaaahahahah, he just said the only reason healthcare works in Germany is because "the negotiators in Germany did a much better job than the negotiators in the US", what a colossal loving moron you have elected there.

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

I thought he was referring to trade deals between USA and other countries

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
haha another wiretapping question.

edit: yeaaaaah doubledowning on it

edit2: talk to fox about it WHAT THE gently caress

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Oh, my bad, misunderstood that, but I was pretty sure he ended the sentence with "beautiful, tremendous healthcare" and the usual gibberish.

:wtc:

You could be right too this guy just talks random words

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
:catstare: at that whole thing

:catstare:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

TBeats posted:

they got rid of the thimble, shoe, and wheelbarrow in monopoly.

truly the darkest of times.

I was just reading that article on CNN. It mentioned hashtags and emojis as replacements :barf: but a t-rex, rubber ducky and the penguin aren't bad :kiddo:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

I'm so loving sick of speculating and waiting for the other shoe to drop on the Russia crap that I'm open to suggestions on starting a toxx pool based on whatever criteria a GIP wonk can reasonably assemble, like if nobody above a certain position resigns within 45 days then The Thing happens here. Custom titles vs. 2-week probations or something. PM me, anyone, if you have suggestions.

can this be me???

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Did you make sure to include that he's not just *in* WWE, he's a member of the WWE Hall of Fame?

fakeedit: lmao the list of celebrity members :vince: :snoop:

drat he started a beef with like half these people too I wonder if WWE plays a far deeper role in his mind than anyone could have imagined :tinfoil:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Will sessions be fired or???

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Meanwhile on Fox News.............

who loving cares

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

BigDave posted:

I'd be more sympathetic towards them, if they didn't pack the Mall of America every weekend and trash my work.

Today I saw a Mossy Oak tattoo, who the hell gets that?

so when I was recruiting and had to take down everyones tattoos on paper I dealt with a kid who had a chevy logo with deer antlers and a pair or maybe trio of kids who had a copenhagen can tattooed on their butts

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Miloshe posted:

Please expound upon this. Thanks, dude.

well, personal example, I'm medically retired from the army, and between my VA pension and GI bill for going to school thats like uhhh $3k a month for doing nothing other than 12 credit hours and all that money gets spent wherever. multiply that by a poo poo ton of other people and thats an assload of money

generally people wont count it as "welfare" because "I EARNED THAT MONEY" except that I'm democrat so actually I'm scamming IDK its complicated :shrug:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Idaho has like a $300 year grocery tax credit and I had to argue with staunch republican soldier that that is technically welfare or at least something similar people are retarded I hate everyone

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm a welfare queen ama

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Tricare Prime is the poo poo, easily the best part of my retirement until it gets cut.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
people hate SSDI but literally you get out of it what you paid into it. After like almost 20 years of working dumb jobs and the army

anyhow I'm tabulating my welfare queen poo poo atm:

Social Secruity gives me approx $1,400
VA for school 1350 (BAH rate for the area)
Retirement poo poo $1500 ish

and thats just income based on bank statements. Healthcare is probably about as cheap (and good) as it can be and tuition is covered outside of that so yeah lol I spend a lot of money on dumb poo poo, it's good for the economy

basically $4250 a month in disposable income because i live within my means and DINK

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

They offered to put me in for social security when they medically retired me.. I thought SSDI meant limiting how much money your allowed to have in the bank and you can't work. Am I wrong? Should I have gone for it?

nah dude afaik none of that matters. Fill it out. You do an interview with a dude after doing all the paper work. You can look up your statement right now to see how much your entitled to. You can even technically work with it but it is an absurdly low amount, like $800 a month or something like that. If you negotiate to get around that then thats fraud but otherwise how much i have in savings or whatever hasn't meant poo poo. I don't gently caress around with IRS or SSA so I'd rather not work and risk having to pay poo poo back but yeah it's nothing. I think I had to fill out a huge packet, it took some months and then it was approved. Hell if you haven't been working for awhile and you diagnosis goes back aways you might even get back paid to your diagnosis minus ~6 months or so IIRC.

It's your money, you paid into it, get into it before it goes away. YOu'd be dumb as gently caress not to try, worst case scenario they say no, but hell htey have lawyers to fight that too. I had none of the nightmare poo poo though. Sent all the docs I had from the army and answered basically a few questions by some psych guy to be sure I wasn't just making poo poo up and it was approved. You're literally loving yourself if you don't try.

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Mar 20, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Can you PM me on where to start for this?

wilco

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Schiff reading tweets to Comey. What a time to be alive.

Said no evidence to those tweets and say DOJ agrees no evidence lmao

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Throw reporters in jail :twisted:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
omg Gowdy shuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Schiff again

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Thank god he's done. That was awful and pointless.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

The Iron Rose posted:

I cannot wait for the recording of this to become available because goddamn i'm sad that I'm missing the stream.

probably best just to wait for clips to start showing up. It's at 2 hours in now.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ton of no comments going on in this House Intelligence hearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Schiff is using POTUS most recent tweets in the hearing :catstare:

• Locked thread