Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I personally hope March is the War on Violence month.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Jesus he should just shave his head.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

What are the chances the SK impeachment destabilizes that region enough that NK does something stupid?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Why are girls in a military base taking those types of pictures of themselves to begin with?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

This invasive fungemia will not be an epidemic. It is already almost exclusively a pathogen that occurs in very sick ICU patients. This occurs because after a few weeks of high dose antibiotics and critical illness, a person's bone marrow and immune system are pretty much wrecked. They are also extremely nutritionally deficient by such a point and cannot keep even the most banal pathogens at bay. That's when fungemia sets in. Candida albicans is fairly common and easy to kill. This is terrifying that a candida species has become resistant to all of our antifungals, but high dose liposomal amphotericin B will usually still work. This often comes with renal failure, but most patients by this point are on CRRT or nearing it anyways. Sad.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

he's hiding from reporters

I actually think it's this. As well, I think there's been so much blow back from that Obama accusation tweet that he's received a talking to. Or at least I hope.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Two Finger posted:

gently caress ingrown toenails forever

Uhm if you are diabetic this is a real actual life threat. I've seen people septic as hell from an infected diabetic toe that goes to the bone. Sadly, people usually in this position are the same ones that have trouble working and affording health insurance. Rip is right. This is terrible.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

That is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I'm all ok with fracking because the earthquakes it caused in Dallas were fun af.

• Locked thread