Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

maffew buildings posted:

Actually I'll have you know that many of the Texas and Southern folks I work with, stationed here in CA, have assured me this state is exclusively liberal vegan faggots so I don't know where you got that. Why no these dudes have not ventured outside of coastal metro areas.

Dont tip them off. They may try to unite or trade spouses and strengthen the bloodline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Laranzu posted:

Pretty ballsy. First off trying to get immunity after being that big of a public figure AND a shitbag. Secondly, assuming they don't have enough already.

gently caress immunity just take the death penalty off the table for that traitor.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Proud Christian Mom posted:

So some fire under I-85 in Atlanta caused part of it to collapse.

http://www.11alive.com/news/massive-fire-burning-under-i-85-in-atlanta/426986746

Good luck with the traffic!

The ghost of Sherman rides again.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Godholio posted:

Less than 2.5 months, y'all.

Does he get any long term benefits if he resigns? As in state payed ones.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

His tweets are very presidential.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

What Obama scandal is he talking about?
The one he made up in a fevered evening of TV watching is the only one that comes to mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Obama's only scandal, in the eyes of conservatives, was the crime of being a black Democrat with a foreign sounding name.

Damning evidence.

• Locked thread