Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Edit so as not to be poo poo posting:

What's that phrase or phenomenon where you're not fully sure if this is real or not and the level of satire or ridiculousness, especially given the current state of things, loops it back around to being believable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

psydude posted:

Poe's Law.

That's the one, thanks.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

Alec Baldwin has announced that due to how malicious Trump has become, he will soon discontinue doing his Trump impersonations on SNL.

Maybe he finally realized normalizing this bullshit and passing it off as a high-larious joke and thereby making voting for him seem somewhat palatable wasn't the brightest of ideas.

"Ha ha I can't wait for the funny man presid-oh god what the gently caress is even happening now"

A lot of your former supporters are pretty glad they can buy guns these days Barry-o but you keep beating that drum I guess.

Edit:

Mr. Mambold posted:

Those guys probably voted for him like 90%.

Absolutely, yeah.

Beeb fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Mar 8, 2017

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

Yes. I love this guy. But drat, I'd never want to be on the other side of his desk and be on his bad side.

He went drat near a full minute without blinking, that's some pissed off focus :stare:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

I love how their plan is to bascially demonstrate that low income elderly and children need to starve. The Party of Jesus, ladies and gents.

Pretty much.

Who's got that picture of Ryan in front of a screen outlining how the new health care works and it says "You voted for your own demise, please die quality"? I think I saw it in here a few days ago but gently caress if I can find it.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

That's that good poo poo

That's that bad poo poo :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

KildarX posted:

Don't the republican proposals disproportionately affect red counties and red states? A lot of suffering which is regretful, but a lot of schadenfreude as well.

No you see (R) is for Red and that's us :banjo:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

TBeats posted:

my mom uses her health insurance. a LOT. like three doc appointments every week and a cupboard that would probably make the DEA ask questions.

she voted for trump.

My dad is all hosed up from diabetic neuropathy, had a hip replacement, numerous hospital visits and ambulance rides, busted a vertebrae a while back, etc. Just all kinds of medical ills.

100% all aboard the #MAGA Trump train as he two fists Fox News via TV and laptop from the comfort of his Medicaid subsidized lift chair.

Because Benghazi.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Ride eternal, bigly and yuge

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

That expression is pretty familiar...

Meanwhile, in Spain apparently:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Its photoshopped

I thought it looked too good, dang :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

psydude posted:

I grew up in an ultra rural, ultra redneck, ultra racist county, so I have a great deal of schadenfreude when I read this because part of me will always relish poor white people voting against their self interest. But the late 20s part of me realizes how hosed up and bad for the economy and just humanity in general this is.

Yeah part of me is all y'all voted for this, loving deal with it

Then I remember oh poo poo I live here too then here comes the alcohol

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Two Finger posted:

why do people do this :(

Office Pig posted:

Mental health care is in stellar condition.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

A Bad Poster posted:

Apparently Canada is getting ready to announce that they're going to legalized weed. Have fun with that DEA and Border Patrol.

Hey Christie I found your solution to the opiate problem

oh wait you're a massive piece of poo poo nevermind

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Stultus Maximus posted:

Nah. This time keep Virginia and lose West Virginia.
Also, let all the black people emigrate first.

Trust me, a lot of Virginia can go.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Here's something a bit lighter:

Smart sex dolls might be a thing

Can't wait for Skynet to be born out of all the hosed up poo poo people do with sex dolls

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Godholio posted:

You should watch Westworld.

All I want out of that show is Ed Harris' pimp rear end gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Godholio posted:

Not the schizo blonde?

Nah, the snake tattoo lady is more my speed, also the one robot hooker that smashed some dude's face to bits

Edit:

facialimpediment posted:

reheated queso

That gross queso blanco poo poo, too

Beeb fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Mar 30, 2017

• Locked thread